Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Island Colony/Resort] [Peaceful] Havarda

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Long awaited repost due to change in management and refurbishment~
@Lemarc

Havarda

2014-07-06_15.10.46.png

Introduction:
Havarda, a nice and calm place, far away from the rest of Altera. The town, located on the biggest island of the archipelago, offers itself as a truly relaxing experience for travelers and people wanting to get away from the stress from the big cities. With the hot water and the beautiful sandy beaches that can be seen here and there on the islands, we are sure that you will enjoy your stay! You will want enjoy some good alcohol, do you? Taste our sweet Havardian Rum, top quality and made in this town itself! (We have plenty of other exotic drinks too!) Shall you want to get married in this exotic location, wedding ceremonies can be arranged on our beautiful beaches! Interested in getting away from it all and settling down somewhere peaceful? Then this is the perfect town for you! Whatever you are looking for, you will find it in this wonderful town! We are friendly to EVERYONE, as long as you don't cause us any trouble, you will be welcomed here with open arms! To promote this feeling of neutrality, we are not part of any House, so don't expect to have any enemy waiting for you here!

Recently in Havarda's history the town was attacked by strange and powerful beings.. Since then, a member of the town has repaired all damage done and refurbished the abandoned houses, making the island a safe place to live once more. Also, Havarda has recently become a popular destination for holidays, which are available through rp

The way to Havarda:
The dock master will lead you to Havarda!
Or, for people looking for a good trip, here's the town coords, just don't get lost now!
X: 15500
Z: 12650

Leadership:

Cloud has now become the fully fledged mayor of Havarda. With help from his son Nicholas, he runs the town. Visit him for help and queries about the town if he's available~

Additional Information:
If you have any desire to cause some problems, please cause them somewhere else, because violent rp is not allowed. Due to the peaceful rating of the town, we do not encouraged violent behaviors in the region. Finally, the only town we are "allied" with is Vera Vigi, but open to trade or creating new alliances with every other town.

RP Export:
- Rum
- Paper
- Sugar- Jungle Logs

Climate:
- Tropical

How to join the town:

To join the town, please complete the app below, rp out your character looking for a house, and talk to Cloud~!

Application:
Minecraft Username:
Character Name:
Character Profession
(It's okay if your character doesn't have a job :p ):
Do you understand that there is no violence allowed on the island what so ever, and violating this will lead to your banishment?:
Do you understand that inactivity for more than 2 months will lead to your house and possessions inside becoming forfeit?:

Last edited:

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Housing:
Rply, houses range between 8000 rads to 15000 depending on size, which will have to be found out in rp. Oocly, you won't have to pay a penny, and no taxes. Also, each house differs with what's inside, which is why exploration of the houses in rp is encouraged!

As a member of the town, you are free to add blocks, chests, and other things as long as the original structure of the house is maintained. This means you cannot break the walls, the roof, the floors etc., and you can't expand on the housing.
This goes without saying, but if you are seen to be stealing and/or griefing any other houses or out-in-the-open chests, your house and possessions will be forfeit and you will leave the town.

Current Number of Houses Available: 2

House 1:
Owned by:
2014-07-06_15.15.24.png

House 2:
Owned by: Rei Erinor
@SallyPirate

2014-07-06_15.15.39.png

House 3:
Owned by:
- Lyra Amare (?)
- Hans (?)

@DemisKitten
2014-07-06_15.15.49.png

House 4:
Owned by:
- Storm Layovard
@CatalysTftw

2014-07-06_15.15.56.png

House 5:
Owned by:
2014-07-06_15.16.04.png

House 6:
Owned by:
- William Kidd Blackfire
@Paintballz
2014-07-06_15.22.50.png

House 7:
Owned by:
- Nylarii Veileth
@Elz
2015-04-18_11.20.25.png

Last edited:

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Pictures:

Map of the town, courtesy of the amazing @SallyPirate :
havardamap.jpg

Eastern Island Housing:
2014-07-06_15.12.00.png

Cathedral of Korog:
2014-07-06_15.12.13.png
2014-07-06_15.12.20.png
Marketplace:
2014-07-06_15.12.32.png

Source of Water/Mayor Cloud's Current House:
2014-07-06_15.12.42.png

Memorial:
2014-07-06_15.12.55.png

Havarda Bar and Inn:
2014-07-06_15.13.06.png

Docks:
2014-07-06_15.14.37.png
Stables:
2014-07-06_15.23.18.png

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Minecraft Username: Michifish
Character Name: Iem'ien Sevis (Sevis)
Character Profession (It's okay if your character doesn't have a job): Chamberlain :p
Do you understand that there is no violence allowed on the island what so ever, and violating this will lead to your banishment?: Ye!
Do you understand that inactivity for more than 2 months will lead to your house and possessions inside becoming forfeit?: Oh man, what am I going to do with all these incredibly violent tendencies?

Postscript: The three babbies need to make one've these too, yes?

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Minecraft Username: Michifish
Character Name: Iem'ien Sevis (Sevis)
Character Profession (It's okay if your character doesn't have a job): Chamberlain :p
Do you understand that there is no violence allowed on the island what so ever, and violating this will lead to your banishment?: Ye!
Do you understand that inactivity for more than 2 months will lead to your house and possessions inside becoming forfeit?: Oh man, what am I going to do with all these incredibly violent tendencies?

Postscript: The three babbies need to make one've these too, yes?
You didn't really need to make one of these if you're already living there, but mm, beautiful formalities ;3

And yush, the three babbies, if they decide to disclose themselves, might as well as well :p

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Minecraft Username: DarkAbsorber
Character Name: Rei Erinor
Character Profession (It's okay if your character doesn't have a job ): Baker!
Do you understand that there is no violence allowed on the island what so ever, and violating this will lead to your banishment?: Damn right, tis why I'm 'ere~
Do you understand that inactivity for more than 2 months will lead to your house and possessions inside becoming forfeit?: I understand and am very happy this is a rule~

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Minecraft Username: DarkAbsorber
Character Name: Rei Erinor
Character Profession (It's okay if your character doesn't have a job ): Baker!
Do you understand that there is no violence allowed on the island what so ever, and violating this will lead to your banishment?: Damn right, tis why I'm 'ere~
Do you understand that inactivity for more than 2 months will lead to your house and possessions inside becoming forfeit?: I understand and am very happy this is a rule~
Yarharhar-

We'll needta meet up in game then :p

DemisKitten

Lord of Altera
Minecraft Username: DemisKitten
Character Name: Lyra Amare/Rue Jadesong
Character Profession (It's okay if your character doesn't have a job): ...Dunno yet!
Do you understand that inactivity for more than 2 months will lead to your house and possessions inside becoming forfeit?: ...I... will try to not disappear for more than a month at a time.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Minecraft Username: Aewin_
Character Name: Hans
Character Profession (It's okay if your character doesn't have a job :p ): Aspiring tailor!
Do you understand that there is no violence allowed on the island what so ever, and violating this will lead to your banishment?: (*Cries internally*) Indeed.~
Do you understand that inactivity for more than 2 months will lead to your house and possessions inside becoming forfeit?: Ayup. But Ghooooostie!

Last edited:

Epicsauce4000

Lord of Altera
Minecraft Username: Epicsauce4000
Character Name: Helios Diarmait (New name since i can't remember my old."
Character Profession (It's okay if your character doesn't have a job :p ): Blacksmith/Scientist
Do you understand that there is no violence allowed on the island what so ever, and violating this will lead to your banishment?: Yes but does this include murdering animals for food?
Do you understand that inactivity for more than 2 months will lead to your house and possessions inside becoming forfeit?: Yes this has already happened to me blame my brother

LuigiScrublord

Villager
Minecraft Username: SkuggorNatter
Character Name: Niklas Åke
Character Profession (It's okay if your character doesn't have a job): Fisher / Woodcutter (if possible)
Do you understand that there is no violence allowed on the island what so ever, and violating this will lead to your banishment?: I do understand.
Do you understand that inactivity for more than 2 months will lead to your house and possessions inside becoming forfeit?: Alright, I hope to not leave the server for longer than 1 week, 2 if possible heh.

Last edited:

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Minecraft Username: Epicsauce4000
Character Name: Helios Diarmait (New name since i can't remember my old."
Character Profession (It's okay if your character doesn't have a job :p ): Blacksmith/Scientist
Do you understand that there is no violence allowed on the island what so ever, and violating this will lead to your banishment?: Yes but does this include murdering animals for food?
Do you understand that inactivity for more than 2 months will lead to your house and possessions inside becoming forfeit?: Yes this has already happened to me blame my brother
Minecraft Username: SkuggorNatter
Character Name: Niklas Åke
Character Profession (It's okay if your character doesn't have a job): Fisher / Woodcutter (if possible)
Do you understand that there is no violence allowed on the island what so ever, and violating this will lead to your banishment?: I do understand.
Do you understand that inactivity for more than 2 months will lead to your house and possessions inside becoming forfeit?: Alright, I hope to not leave the server for longer than 1 week, 2 if possible heh.
Go see Cloud in game guys ;3

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Guess what guys?!

CLOUD CAN BUILD BOATS.

Okay, so, he can't, but I had you going for a bit didn't I? Aanyway-

Cloud can't build boats, or, he's never tried. It's pretty damn hard to build boats by hand. But, rumour has it the new shipyard was completed recently!
What this means is that other people can build boats for a price in rp and free oocly, granted they bring their own materials in rp as well...

.. Basically, if you've built yourself a ship, and need to find a way to get it into rp legitimately, through rp, there's a ship yard for yah!

People who would be interested by this:
- @Lannis To fulfill a lifelong dream
- @ForestRose To reclaim what has been lost
- @Somnastra To remake what... has been.. stolen? I mean your ship hasn't been stolen what are you talking about-

Pictures!

2014-08-09_00.30.34.png 2014-08-09_00.30.43.png 2014-08-09_00.30.49.png