Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Island Colony/Resort] [Peaceful] Havarda

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Application:
Minecraft Username: PaintAlt
Character Name: William Kidd Blackfire
Character Profession (It's okay if your character doesn't have a job :p ): Sailor, part time trader.
Do you understand that there is no violence allowed on the island what so ever, and violating this will lead to your banishment?: Aye
Do you understand that inactivity for more than 2 months will lead to your house and possessions inside becoming forfeit?: Aye!

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
I was wondering if there's still any house left for one of my characters, however, due to her religion she's not allowed to have any sort of money RP'ly. How would I go about buying a house?

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
I was wondering if there's still any house left for one of my characters, however, due to her religion she's not allowed to have any sort of money RP'ly. How would I go about buying a house?
You don't have to have ooc money obviously, but your character does have to have the money to buy a house, realistically. It stops peasants suddenly getting a house on a tropical island :p

Use the inn though, it's free ;3