Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Island Colony/Resort] [Peaceful] Havarda

Scardrac

Felsummer
Minecraft Username: The_Spine_Ripper (Scardrac alt.)
Character Name: Mi'ssa.
Character Profession (It's okay if your character doesn't have a job :p ): Child. (One of the Sevis babies.)
Do you understand that there is no violence allowed on the island what so ever, and violating this will lead to your banishment?: I do.
Do you understand that inactivity for more than 2 months will lead to your house and possessions inside becoming forfeit?: I do.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Minecraft Username: Vevirh
Character Name: Vevirh
Character Profession (It's okay if your character doesn't have a job :p ): Professional kid
Do you understand that there is no violence allowed on the island what so ever, and violating this will lead to your banishment?: Yup!
Do you understand that inactivity for more than 2 months will lead to your house and possessions inside becoming forfeit?: Yup!

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Minecraft Username: The_Spine_Ripper (Scardrac alt.)
Character Name: Mi'ssa.
Character Profession (It's okay if your character doesn't have a job :p ): Child. (One of the Sevis babies.)
Do you understand that there is no violence allowed on the island what so ever, and violating this will lead to your banishment?: I do.
Do you understand that inactivity for more than 2 months will lead to your house and possessions inside becoming forfeit?: I do.
Minecraft Username: Vevirh
Character Name: Vevirh
Character Profession (It's okay if your character doesn't have a job :p ): Professional kid
Do you understand that there is no violence allowed on the island what so ever, and violating this will lead to your banishment?: Yup!
Do you understand that inactivity for more than 2 months will lead to your house and possessions inside becoming forfeit?: Yup!
Seeing as you both have been living there for a number of years, you're auto-magically accepted ;3
But.. I only see two.. where is the third trouble maker..

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
You know too much now..
My theory: as clouds are something in the sky and your name is cloud and you make crafts to sail through the air we would see it as an unidentified flying object aka ufo

Aliens

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
My theory: as clouds are something in the sky and your name is cloud and you make crafts to sail through the air we would see it as an unidentified flying object aka ufo

Aliens
Good theory, but in fact Cloud is just building the Borealis~

Hurf Lurf Thur Curnfurmed.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Ain't here on an infiltration, but if you live here, you might see a strange moor elf looking at all the ships in a really weird way.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Ain't here on an infiltration, but if you live here, you might see a strange moor elf looking at all the ships in a really weird way.
Cloud: DOCKMASTER A MOOR ELF HAS INFILTRATED OUR DEFENCES.
Dockmaster: Sir, we don't have any defences.
Cloud: SHE'S STOLEN OUR DEFENCES?!?
Dockmaster: You don't pay me enough.

:p

dark_kari

Lord of Altera
Minecraft Username: CrystalKilla
Character Name: Ev'ren
Character Profession (It's okay if your character doesn't have a job :p ): Kid
Do you understand that there is no violence allowed on the island what so ever, and violating this will lead to your banishment?: Yes. o.o
Do you understand that inactivity for more than 2 months will lead to your house and possessions inside becoming forfeit?: ...yes. :oops:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Minecraft Username: CrystalKilla
Character Name: Ev'ren
Character Profession (It's okay if your character doesn't have a job :p ): Kid
Do you understand that there is no violence allowed on the island what so ever, and violating this will lead to your banishment?: Yes. o.o
Do you understand that inactivity for more than 2 months will lead to your house and possessions inside becoming forfeit?: ...yes. :oops:
D'aw, don't worry, I'll take care of yer things if something comes up ;_;

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Minecraft Username: Itzzaboy
Character Name: Itzza Winterborn
Character Profession (It's okay if your character doesn't have a job :p ): None
Do you understand that there is no violence allowed on the island what so ever, and violating this will lead to your banishment?: Yes
Do you understand that inactivity for more than 2 months will lead to your house and possessions inside becoming forfeit?: Yes

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Minecraft Username: CatalysTftw
Character Name: Storm Lavoyard
Character Profession (It's okay if your character doesn't have a job :p ): Lord-Protector of Lavoyard but will do anything really
Do you understand that there is no violence allowed on the island what so ever, and violating this will lead to your banishment?: Yes
Do you understand that inactivity for more than 2 months will lead to your house and possessions inside becoming forfeit?: Yes