Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

ismokecrayonsx's application [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username:

ismokecrayonsx. Yes i understand this is an exceptionally immature name, and no i am not stupid enough to have actually attempted smoking crayons.

2. Age:

15 years old.

3. Gender:

Male.

4. Country:

England.
5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?

I have already read the entirety of these two documents. I also agree to refer to these before asking questions.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I love the idea of role-play. It's a brilliant chance to be whoever (or whatever) you want to be. It'll be nice to a server that actually incorporates this into minecraft.

I have limited experience role-playing. I played on a forum many years back, and also used to play on a private role playing server with a few of my close friends.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

Hey, my name is Zac, i am from England (but if it really interests you i have Irish origins) and my favorite hobby is boxing. Boxing is not the horrible violent sport the media get people to beleive in, it is more of a skillful sport and in most cases, boxers tend to be very honorable people. My other joys in life are music (i can't play any "physical" instruments but i'm learning to create music on the computer), and gaming. By far at the moment Minecraft is my favorite game; it has been since i first got it in beta 1.7, closely followed by Fifa and Skyrim.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I'm not going to lie. I'm not an exceptional builder. However i have worked on a few projects here and there, some of which i have uploaded to Planet Minecraft. I will provide the links below.​
I created both of these projects a very long time ago, and have since become a much more adept builder. However i am hardly exceptional, far from it to be precise.​
9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I currently play on two other servers, a survival games one and a war plugin server. I play on these servers allot but am not inclined to play them when my friends are not online, meaning that i will still spare time for this server, should i be accepted.​

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes, i am aware. I also hold the opinion that hacking/cheating ruins the fun :confused:

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
And now's the part of the show where I put my 2 cents in after Semi and Alail. You seem like an interesting person, but we need you to talk more about yourself in Question 7 to take up "8 Sentences or More". Here are some recommendations for things that I'm sure everybody would want to know about you.

What's the funniest memory you can think of?
How high do you have the AC on in your house right now?
What would you do if a man knocked an ice cream cone out of your hand?
Do you believe in gender roles?
What's your favorite radio station?
Are you a fan of Earth, Wind, and Fire?
Will you actually answer any of these questions?

Ya know, just the questions any college would want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.