Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Izhmoz Hakiaz

Tideborne

Not A Pirate
Retired Staff
Tideborne
Tideborne

ff408e952536600d97abadf2e02b3eb8.png

The world is often a disgusting place.
Unfortunately, at times, death is a necessity.

Oakeshott_TypeXVIIIe.png

Name: Izhmoz Hakiaz

Nicknames: Moz, Mozzy, Izzy

Race: Earthspawn.

Current Residence: Bol'tn'thar

Social Status: Prince, Eviscist and Mercenary.
Izh_Gibs.png

Height: 6'9"

Weight: 400 lbs. without armor or equipment.

Hair Color: Soot Black

Hair Style: Shaved into a Mohawk of sorts and pulled back into a bun. Red beads and a few bones throughout. Well maintained.

Eyes: Cat-like, Yellow

Skin Tone: Gray-Green, much like his mother's.

Physical Build: Quite broad and well muscled for an Eark. Low set eyes and a large square jaw. Izhmoz' expression is often laced with a stoic concern. Unlike his mother's two and father's six, Izhmoz bears four prominent tusks.

Voice: Soft spoken and pensive for one of his race, especially when speaking in common.

Hygiene: Washes regularly, his nails and hair cleaned often.

Disabilities: Gluten and Lactose intolerant. Mishealed fractured skull and nerve damage in the tips of his fingers. Thermal Sparking Sickness.

Fears: Pyrophobia.

Faith: He is a devote of Murkztob, though holds reverence for a handful of the members of the small folk's pantheon.

1603408946321.pngmoz.png

Tattoos, Injuries and Scars:

• A large tattoo on his right bicep matching his mothers. [Damaged]
  • Cracked skull and massive concussion. From the Figment Karma. [Healed] - The back of his skull will not regain the same strength and he is plagued with occasional migraines.
  • Second degree burns on both arms. From the Figment Entropy [Healed] - Permanent, but mild, nerve damage to his fingertips and to a lesser extent the rest of his hands.
  • Many small lacerations to his arms and face. From a fight with unknown shadowy entities [Healed] - A few of the larger left faint scars.
  • A few large gash on his chest and shoulders, including a festering bite. From a fight with an undead horde on the Lost Frontier [Healed] - A few of the larger left faint scars.
  • A horizontal cut, down to the bone, on his right shin. From a duel with Thure Hardanger [Healed] - A large scar remains.
  • A ragged gash in his left palm, caused by catching Branko's poleaxe. [Healed] - A scar remains.
  • A ragged gash across his shin, from a Kaiser Scorpion. [Healed] - A ragged scar remains.
  • A ragged gash stretching across his chest, over his shoulder and onto his back, from a Kaiser Scorpion. [Healed] - A large nasty scar remains. Readily apparent to most.
  • A puncture wound on his left hip, down to the bone. From a Kilroxian halberdman. [Healed]
  • A shallow puncture wound on his left shoulder and gouge across his chest. From a Kilroxian halberdman. [Healed]
  • Minor scrapes to his right shoulder, buffeted flail strike. [Healed]
  • A large slash across his left flank, from a Vyre brigand. [Healed] - A divinely healed silver scar remains.
  • A gash along the left side of his jaw, from the crossguard of the Underjarl's sword. [Healed]
  • A shallow gash on left shoulder, from Amund's ax. [Healed]
  • A bolt wound in left shoulder. [Healed]
  • A gash across right thigh, from a Vyre's bolt. [Healed]
  • A slash across both palms from buffeting a Jishrimite's blade. [Healed]
  • A javelin wound to his left flank. [Healed]
  • Both arms scrapped raw, adorned with a multitude of minor lacerations. [Healed]
  • A web of removed infection on his left pectoral. [Healed]
  • A rather large puncture wound in the divot of his left shoulder from an undead horseman's glaive. [Healed]
  • A spear strike across his left deltoid. [Healed]
  • A dagger slash up the ride side of his jaw, over his lip and to the bottom of his cheekbone. [Healed] - A notable scar remains.
  • A sizable gash along the side of his neck from a ghoul's spear. [Healed]
  • Acid burns along his chest and arms from the Warden of Teeth. [Healed]
  • A pair of cracked ribs along his back from being thrown into a brick wall. [Healed]
  • Ankle/shin torn to ribbons by the Tribomination. [Healed]
  • Three ribs broken by the pincer of a Kaiser Scorpion [Healed]

1594227036425_Tideborne_Commission.png

Languages:
Eark'zian
Common

Clothing:
Will often dress based on traditional Eark values, a bare chest with rawhide pants, boots, skirt and wide belt.
When expecting trouble he will don a long gambeson, thick leather vest and steel mitten gauntlets.

Weaponry:
Vynoz' Boneclub - a weapon wielded by an early Earthspawn. Entrusted to Izhmoz as the spirit was put to rest.
Roughly 75 cm in total length, a 2 cm long mote of steel protrudes from the head and a Tealstone of Archon is caged in steel at the butt.
When worn it is tucked into his belt.
27.jpg
Blade of the Underjarl - a greatsword of very fine steel adorned with a blackened and angular guard. Roughly 190 cm in total length.
When worn it is either lent on his shoulder or sheathed across his back.
9e19fdb3149ba1e68cf35680f4f3a91e.jpg
Ancient - A large two handed greatsword of steel, the pommel a wolf maw holding a crimson gemstone, a light within glowing a warm amber.
Along the base of the blade is etched ‘Valour Above All’.
Effect: The blade feels cool to the touch, and occasionally a few snowflakes appear around its proximity.
Always carried, either lent on his shoulder or sheathed across his back.
f80508e7f1fe452e2d05f3fdc169037a.jpg
Willbreaker - An exceptionally crafted warclub of Earkstone, hewn by Rolland Schiff.
Proportioned for use by an Earthspawn.
26661494_1.jpg

A steel saex and rondel are also frequently carried.

20201229_004623.jpgmoz_with_crown.png

Items of Interest:
  • A stone tablet displaying an Eark'zian ritual of resurrection.​
  • A traditional Eark'zian bone rattle. [Gifted to Florence at her baby shower]​
  • A jar of traditional blue war paint.​
  • A green patinaed metal disc, covered in geometric designs.​
  • A brow tine from a Bull Moose, woven into his hair.​
  • A brow tine from an Elchbar, woven into his hair. [Given to Hakovi upon request.]​
  • Some Elchbar hide.​
  • A large portion of Kaiser Scorpion chitin.​
  • A Griffon feather. [Given to Valkyrie for her first birthday.]​
  • A worn gold coin left from a mysterious water entity.​
  • A rabbit's foot charm infused by The Seer Maebh​
    • Effect: Entity protects wearer from nearby undead by hijacking their anima and removing the urge for violence. [2 block radius]​
Notable Feats:
  • Completed the Eark'zian coming of age ceremony.izhdress.png
  • Temporarily banished the figment Karma.​
  • Killed the Figment Entropy, with assistance from his Mother.​
  • Wrestled and helped slay a Bull Moose.​
  • Killed the figment Hysteria, with assistance from Eren Abel.​
  • Helped to defend an Ignite shrine on The Frontier from hoards of undead.​
  • Assisted in putting the spirit of an ancient Earthspawn, Vynoz, to rest.​
  • Assisted in the slaying of an Elchbar.​
  • Fought The Necromancer Branko one on one and lived to tell the tale.​
  • Fought a Kaiser Scorpion head on, grappling it for some time and assisting with it's slaying.​
  • Fought alongside the Exalt of Valiant, assisting in cleansing a Kilroxian encampment.
  • Purged an abandoned keep and it's crypt of Vyres, ending with single combat against Tyr the Underjarl.
  • Raiding a Jishrimite camp within his Clan's swamp, freeing a number of prisoners.
  • Sparked into the school of Eviscism.
  • Joined Rolland in another raid against the Kilroxians.
  • Assisted with the hunting and slaying of a Griffon.
  • Fought and bested the pirate crew of The Darkest Tide alongside The Misfits.
  • Fought and bested the pirate crew of The Drowned alongside The Misfits.
  • Assisted with the defense of the Storm's Landing keep against the hordes of the undead.

Last edited:

Tideborne

Not A Pirate
Retired Staff
Tideborne
Tideborne

Oakeshott_TypeXVIIIe.png

[Poke me for relations/updates]
izhandyrdl.png
Family
  • Kam Kamaoe
    • Dearest meegra of mine. The greatest guide an Eark could ask for.
  • Azgir Jazzper
    • You are what I aspire to be, thank you for being in my life.
  • Jerr'co Tot
    • He is brash, overwhelming, finding any excuse to throw his weight around.
  • Yrdl Baron
    • You are kind and always willing to help me, I am proud to call you my brother.
  • Nardoc Cymic_
  • Streggi Arcana
    • I am very much looking forward to our adventures together sister of mine.
  • Rinka
  • Kuuhtaz Shao
    • You live your own life, on your own terms. How envious am I.
  • Urzul RagingLunacy
    • You have found your path and your passion. Few are so lucky.
Friends
  • Stella Mudpaw11
    • She was my first friend, one I hold dear. I have never felt different in her presence.
  • Glenn Zoslore
    • He has found his place, his purpose. I pray that it remains steadfast. For I, and others, will be relying upon him.
  • Gunter Philipe
    • He has change so much since when we first met, at time I fear that he no longer is the same boy I came to care for.
  • Bennett TheDeester
    • He knows he is not perfect, a virtue few others share. But he is trying, and that is more then can be said for most.
  • Kinsey Fluffy Bristle
    • She is kind, kinder then she should be. I wish for her to conquer her fear, she will do well.
  • Marian mageaegis
    • Her eyes are always set on others, though she has her goals a hand is seemingly always offered to others first. She is not one to take the limelight, but she is deserving.
  • Maebh Magic Intern
    • I do not think she is the person she thinks she is. I am proud to count her amongst my friends.
  • Taelin Lillaxxx
    • She is not content with her place in life, an admirable trait. I just pray it does not lead to her peril.
  • Clifford Dusty
    • It is hard for his religious inclinations to not draw some question, though the man has done nothing but show his good heart. A friend and ally.
Admired
  • Kethron Heie
    • You are wiser then many realize. You only speak when you have something meaningful to say, I hope someday that I will learn this skill from you.
  • Sugar Ruu Darling
    • She is like my Meegra in many ways, strong, smart kind. And dangerous.
  • Vaeril Jstar
    • He is like me in many ways, people see us different. But he does not let this effect him. He carries himself with grace.
Uncertain
  • Mathieu BoredBrit
    • He is a violent and selfish person, so quick to anger.
  • Maple Opal
    • She steps over others for her own gain, I will not forget what you've done and who you are any time soon.
  • Ronak Mongoose
    • He throws insults at those who choose to fight alongside him, self aggrandizing and belittling.
Enemies
  • Kierzmuz Kostadim
    • He is a being of evil and death, I will best him one day. When I am braver.

Last edited: