Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Jacob - An Old Drifter

Sir Saltington

Lord of Altera
Jacob arrives at his home in Linlea. Heavy footfalls echo through his empty home as he steps inside and sets his pack by the door with a sigh of relief. Jacob's movements are lethargic as he heads to the table and takes a seat. After only a moment of rest he leans down and undoes the laces of his boots, kicking them off, before sprawling out in the chair with a grin. "Well that was quite the trip," Jacob mutters to himself.

He stays like this for some time; his mind combing over the adventures he's had in his head. As this goes on a feeling begins to form, and by the end, solidifies into a statement: "I'm satisfied." A light chuckle escaped his lips and he spoke once more with a shake of his head, "Can't believe it." Eventually he stands up to grab a change of clothes and washes the dust off his body that accumulated over such a long journey. Once clean, he makes his way to a simple bedroom and flops down with another sigh.

As he lays on his bed looking up at the wooden ceiling, a content smile forms on his face and he drifts off into a deep sleep...

────────────────────────

Jacob has been my main and practically only character I've played on and off for three years. I've gone on plenty of adventures as him and told a multitude of stories; it was a great time. Still, I'm a firm believer that everything story needs an ending, and for Jacob, this is it. His story is complete. So I'm going to retire Jacob and put him on the shelf. I'm sure occasionally I might bring him back once and a while, but I'm not going to play him actively again.

It's been a blast and thank you to everyone who's roleplayed with Jacob over the years.​