Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Jaden Seeker

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff

Jadendiv.png

Many a lifetime may pass, but convictions remain as true as they will ever be. Time and time again, we break ourselves against a world that turns regardless of our choices. We cling to a dying flame, not truly knowing why, and we push ourselves until we are but ash clinging to that flame, afraid of what remains beyond that light.

Long ago, in the Old World, I was born to a simple life. A hunter’s life and one filled with tradition and mundanity, a complete lack of true wanderlust fulfillment. When there was nothing but memories left for me at home, I took to the lands beyond a simple forest. Out there, I was beholden to what the world entailed above the old canopy, and I was left wanting with a burning desire to return home, though I knew there was no returning.

Not so long ago, I was a Blessed of Theodra. I felt the ever present gaze peering over my shoulder, judging my actions against her will. I had kept it quiet -- a silent piece I intended to only reveal when it was absolutely necessary, it was a blessing to not flaunt, but a weapon to draw when the enemies of the Realm least expected it. All changed on a bright day. A moment I was walking towards the tavern, a lightness to my step, then I was wrenched from consciousness and plunged into a bleak sea of pain. The presence behind my shoulder withdrew as I laid on the ground.

From that point on, I wrought the elements and cleaved with unnatural energies. I saw the world through a new lens, one not marred by mine own ignorance. Ever moving onwards, I continued my own work on protecting the Realm from threats both internal and external. I fought for the world, for my family, and for the innocent. Like the others of this world, I will break myself against the wheel over and over again. I will fight until I've been reduced to naught. At that time, I will finally be able to turn and look at the faces of those I've lost.

I fear I won't recognize so many. After so many years, they will be only indistinct blurs of warm memories.

Jadendiv.png

Name: Jaden Seeker
Vice: Wrath | Virtue: Diligence
Nature: | Demeanor:

Age: Looks to be in his thirties, though the weathered features make it difficult to discern exactly.
Race: Human
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Current Residence: Stormhall
Relationship Status: Widower
Social Status: Ranger

Physical Appearance:

Seeker stands tall, approximating six feet and some inches with a frame to match a life hard lived and spent in both conflict and striving to survive.

Personality:

: Storms. Old Ruins. Exploring. Weapons. The North.
Dislikes: A lot
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Values: Honesty, Duty, Loyalty, Wisdom.
Education:
Languages:
General Attitude: Dour and stern. Most often he is found with a rigid posture and uninviting for conversation.
Religious Inclination: Complicated
General Intelligence:
General Sociability: Very low when it comes to most strangers, and even some people he considers himself friendly with.
Alignment: Neutral Good

Health:

Illnesses:
None.
Injuries: He has a lasting injury that is a direct result from the lightning strike that initially Sparked him, leaving his right shoulder a functioning but misshapen mass of scar tissue. This injury extends down the length of his arm, hand, and up into his shoulder. As a result of no immediate advanced surgeries, he has permanent nerve damage, resulting in his right hand trembling often and a constant ache that radiates from the damaged flesh. Only through the masterful work of a certain Sooleran surgeon and a willful carpenter was his appendage saved at all. Despite the abundance of healing methods available to him, he has chosen willingly to keep the injury.

Combat:
Peaceful or violent:
Jaden has begun to use non-violence as a method of resolving issues, but violence remains apart of his repertoire. Given his skill in combat and abilities as an accomplished Evist, he seeks to use it only as a last resort.
Weaponry:
Combat Training: Given tutelage under some masters of war, he has spent many years honing his skills with various martial weapons. Coupled with too much experience, he has amassed as much practice as he has wisdom in conflict.

Relationships:

Heartwood
"Matters of my heart are irrelevant right now."
If Jaden holds any kind of romantic affection for anyone right now, it is obscured by the events of the moment and his duty.

The Roots
Yrdl
"I once hated your people. All I saw was bloodshed and wanton violence -- beasts that reveled in physical superiority over the common man. I was ready and willing to meet might with might, but you have changed that. You alone have changed this heart. From disgust to devotion. Brother."

Somnastra
"There was a time when I looked at you and I found myself missing the person you used to be. I do not think that is entirely fair to you, because it is I who has changed so drastically. Perhaps in a way, that wisdom I strove to emulate for so long remains with you. I will play the part, where there is a willow there must be an oak."

Harlow
"I am glad to know where we stand."

Podric
"I am here once again, brother. Duty ends only in final death, and I will be at your call when the time comes. Few words need to be passed between us, but company is always cherished."

Cieren
"Cieren of the Soolera -- Your mothers tongue will be spoken as oft you desire. I will be pushing you hard, and harder yet will you be wrought to understand your blood. Forget not the lessons of the river."

Marian
“It was in the midst of carnage in which I discovered an important lesson - one that made the conflict around me pale in comparison. When I called for your consort to come aid me, I came to the realization I thought of you as a Sister, because I thought of him as an estranged brother. Rest easy, your grave will be made into a cairn of daemon skulls.”

Aryn
“From Queensport to Hell, this road we have walked has brought us a long ways from the dusty and snow filled memories of that Old Hall. Though your face is rent and marred, I still see the same determination as all those years ago, though it is now keened by a profound wisdom. A brother.”

Eltsir Alcantra
“Once again Eltsir Alcantra, you’ve wandered back into my life. On that night you stepped foot into Stormhall, I felt something in my heart stir. A youthful levity, a laxing of my shoulders to finally speak my mind. I love you, brother.”

Isca Tel’Avyr
“What a wonderous thing this quiet quest for knowledge has created. I would show her the world if she has the willpower to walk those long roads, and I think she would accept, but the magicks I know are not the sort that a gentle soul like hers would gravitate towards. Even if she walks to a different school, I would still have her remain close. This world has things to be experienced that cannot be gleaned from parchment in dimly lit rooms.“

Elthea
“Time is on your side. There are no wrongs that cannot be righted. You are on a good path.”

Sybille
“Crude and jagged, but I would be a liar if I said I was not deeply fond of our conversations.”

Clement

Halvar
Karsten

Disfavored Individuals:

Hated:

Wary Of:

Last edited:

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Roderick is saddened he is not there, but Kopii is ecstatic that he is 8D *pulls up a chair happily*

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Ha! I love where Nireth (and Zima!) is on relations! What were you talking about I wouldn't like it?! :p :heart: Anyway love the profile!

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Ha! I love where Nireth (and Zima!) is on relations! What were you talking about I wouldn't like it?! :p :heart: Anyway love the profile!
I was totally teasing you, but she was a bit lower before I posted it. When I pasted it over to the forums, I did quite a bit of editing to fit with recent events. And thanks! Still got a bit of work to do on it.

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Some updates at any unholy hour for my timezone.
-Added Adiella.
-Fixed a language issue. Woops.
-Fixed some minor formatting issues that looked better on the Google Drive Document I wrote this up on, but didn't translate as well over to the forums.

If there's any character I've missed, please feel free to let me know. It's kinda fun to write up those small paragraphs.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Poor Azure's relation. Then again that was the impression he was trying to give off so I guess I should be happy. XD

Magiik

Lord of Altera
I believe Ater and Azure need to have a chat about how we speak to people that we can manipulate in the future...

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
New round of edits!
-Added Serella, Rooderick, and Wulfe.
-Edited some relations due to current events.
-Added a new title given to him by a certain lady.
-More formatting, because I'm incredibly picky.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
-Serella: "I don't know what to think of this young elf. She's lived a strange life with influences pulling her all along different paths, forcing her into a darker and darker world. She needs someone to walk with her, to gently guide her towards a brighter future. I'll assume that mantle, because I can clearly recognize she's on the brink of disaster, and I honestly think she needs someone she can turn to. I can't and probably won't be a 'father' to her... She has one of those, even if she has never met the man. It wouldn't be right for me to steal that away from him. She dosen't know it now, but I have no intentions of allowing her to bloody her hands. Humanity is something that once lost, is next to impossible to regain. Maybe together, we can walk towards a brighter future."
(@Gaby)
you actually made a reference to "the Path". I'm so happy right now.