Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Jamman388 - Application [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamman388

Villager
1.Minecraft username: Jamman388
2. Age: 14

3. Gender: Male

4. Country: England

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions in-game or on the forums ?:
Yes to the survival guide, and yes to consulting both the guides.

6.How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience role-playing?
6A: I love to roleplay, it is very fun and i enjoy it thoroughly.
6B: I role-played in a few servers, although I can't remember the names.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more:
I am a teenager who like to play games with many friends. My hobbies include Minecraft, Gaming, blogging (on and off forums) and game role-playing. I am learning to speak german, and I am aspiring to become a doctor, I've always been amazing by doctors and how they help the community.. I like cartoons like futurama and also the simpsons, because they are funny. The genre of games I like is Indie, Historic, city building games too, and also war games. My favorite books are the Darren Shan series, I have finished the saga, and now I am onto the Demonata series. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. I like drawing, I've been practicing for quite some time now, about a year and half. I used to play football (soccer) but I gave up due to lack of interest. I own a cat and two dogs; the cat's name is Rusty, nicknamed Tubby, the dog's names are: Jessica and Gnasher, because he looks like the dog from Dennis the menace.

8 & 9: I dont have any thing to write sorry.

10.Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, I wouldn't use them

11. How did you find out about this server? I was browsing through server lists.

12.Have you voted for us? Yes

If there is anything I missed please tell, me as I have tried my best :) thanks for reading.

Jamman388

Villager
I have edited. :D
Also is there any Mods that im allowed to use?
(I plan on using Matmos and Optifine) Are those okay choices?

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - 5 or more days since the last edit.

Please feel free to create another application to try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.