Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Jan 10 2021 / 6PM EST] [Private] The Dimmest Depth, The Brightest Moon

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
-=-
2ab056c529ba0406d318bda39eacbe84.jpg
-=-
Peril in the depths. Where snow only fall and sun never shine, a secret is kept.

OOC:
An event for Mongoose and his party.

Date to be determined.

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Semi-Private Event

Message me on Discord if you want to come and I'll sort out the people that are coming

Being fully open and honest, IC friends etc. come first, although if there are free numbers, I'll bring along someone Ronak would consider trustworthy as well

Mongoose#5561

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
Semi-Private Event

Message me on Discord if you want to come and I'll sort out the people that are coming

Being fully open and honest, IC friends etc. come first, although if there are free numbers, I'll bring along someone Ronak would consider trustworthy as well

Mongoose#5561
where is it? - or perhaps pm me on disc ;)

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Those interested can also comment here, seems to be 4 taken at the moment including me. People I haven't met yet are also free to apply, can do a little RP, get Ronak to know you before he invites you or not

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Alrighty then. The numbers are there. Tentatively placing this at the 3rd January, 22:00 GMT+1 (So I think around 16:00 for you EST lot)
Arken

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Room for two more
Roster so far;

Ronak
Asero Crow
Hellmann
Rook Corvus
Izhmoz
Umbra

Tideborne
tyufiire7

Lets set up a time for us to RP, so Ronak can get to know you so he isn't inviting a random stranger to this :D