Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Jax] {Call of Adventure} [August 29th, 2020, 4pm EDT]

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
Call of Adventure (1).jpg
Marceau_Divider.png
*A piece of parchment that can be found hanging around Storm's Landing and Astrum Isles*

I, Umbra Nocte of Astrum Isles, am holding a sermon in honor of Jax on 29th of Mistset, Year of Sorrow. This Sermon will be held at the Astrum Isles shrine by the ruins. I will be speak about the tenets and events of the year so far such as Jishrimites and The Mad Wyrm. After the sermon, we shall journey The Sorrows in the name of Jax, I hope to see my fellow Jaxites in attendance. May you always roll high."

What?: A Sermon in the name of Jax
When?: 4pm EDT, August 29th
Rating?: Peaceful
Where?: The Shrine near the Astrum Fort Ruins
Public or Private: Public
Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved?: Lune, gave me permission to do the sermon in Astrum.​

Last edited:

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
1 hour until the start of the sermon, I hope some come and we will also explore the sorrows in Jax's holy name so bring weapons and armor.

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
The event is done thanks to the attendees for attending. I'll think of when the next sermon will be.