Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now Jax's Jackpot

joshun

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
joshun
joshun
Patron

Come one, come all to an event like no other! On every Townsday (Tuesday),
Halbed, the heart of Sangria shall be hosting a night that all can attend! Lay the odds down for our weekly poker games!
Make big, or lose it all against the house in a game of Blackjack! This, and many more games shall occur whenever our weekly gaming night happens!

Enjoy the laughter of companionship, complimentary drinks
(with purchase of three alcoholic beverages), and better yet, the chance to win it big!

Will you receive Jax’s blessing? Or end up like the rest? Find out every Townsday at
The Smiling Adventurer!

(Staff at The Smiling Adventurer reserve the right to remove customers as they see fit)

Rating: Moderate
Public/Private: Public
Times: Every Tuesday, 4pm EST to 6pm EST

(Just a little thing I'd like to start up- feel free to contact me if you have any questions or recommendations.)

joshun

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
joshun
joshun
Patron
WEEK 1

At The Smiling Adventurer, we have plenty in store for those interested in attending our first of many gatherings. Each week, we will have a main game of sorts that will be the main focus of the night, this week shall be a game that is a variation of a very well known game we have dubbed:
Blackjax.
Blackjax is a game of intuition and skill. One that is simple to pick up, and difficult to put down. It's reminiscent of two well-known games, and a variation that will surely leave one to feast... or one to famine, depending on if one has Jax's favor. The rules are simple and intuitive and it will be the main game for this gathering! Below will be posted the rules of the game, best of luck to all those attending, and bring plenty of radiants!

Other than that- we are looking for accompanying artists or performers to perform during the night! If you are interested, please contact the staff at The Smiling Adventurer.

1654541803313.png

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
Love the idea. My work schedule is weird and inconsistent but I'll drop by one if I'm ever free

joshun

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
joshun
joshun
Patron
This week, I'll have to do it an hour early, so the event will begin in just over half an hour. Be there or be square!
The event will take place in Halbed!

joshun

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
joshun
joshun
Patron
Since the last one positively flopped, I'll host this one at the time posted above tomorrow!
The event again, will take place in the gambling hall in Halbed; if you don't know where that is, I will be available to teleport to the day of.

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
Since the last one positively flopped, I'll host this one at the time posted above tomorrow!
The event again, will take place in the gambling hall in Halbed; if you don't know where that is, I will be available to teleport to the day of.
I recommend you add it to the calendar

joshun

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
joshun
joshun
Patron
Just under thirty minutes! Be there, and bring lots of money..