Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jishrim Charity Bin

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
JISHRIM CHARITY BIN

From the maw of the angels of Jishrim comes a hand of generosity for the most wretched and poor in the land.
Nice, warm clothing for the destitute souls, to replace ragged and threadbare cloth as winter approaches.
For like Chaos, Life can be just as kind as it is cruel.

Here is a gift that is given with no reservations or conditions to those who need it most.

-Bok'ra, Exalt of Jishrim

---
A barrel or two of clothing has been left behind, free for all.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
If this quite literally is just a donation with no measure of malice, that is very random and very worthy of Jishrim. I would commend that OOCly greatly!

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
This is like when people want to get rid of something and simply put it in their front lawn with a free sign

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
This is like when people want to get rid of something and simply put it in their front lawn with a free sign
Like that one episode of big bang theory where penny brought in a lounge chair with some kind of rodent or huge cockroach that by a series of ih unfortunate events ends up in sheldon's living room?

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Like that one episode of big bang theory where penny brought in a lounge chair with some kind of rodent or huge cockroach that by a series of ih unfortunate events ends up in sheldon's living room?
Valk watches big bang theory?

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
Most, if not all, tossed out clothes are gathered up and removed from the bay.
Once dry, they are burned in the large campfire northeast of the slums.​

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
JISHRIM CHARITY BIN

How cruel are those of Shalherana who would tear the clothes from the back of the poor. For here stands no plot nor ploy, merely a gift for those who need it most.

-Bok'ra, Exalt of Jishrim

---
A basket or two of fresh but generic bread has been left behind, free for all.

Lenore Juvix_

Last edited: