Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[ Jishrim ] Iqya'mut - T2

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
\___________________________________/

Man, Demon and God have come together to defile my virgin garden. (I don’t know why the Overman has not gotten there.) They are right in front of me like three perverse allegories. God tells me: “ I am the unattainable good to which you should aspire. Sacrifice yourself, deny yourself, and you will reach me.”

The Demon tells me: “I will give you happiness if you will worship me.”

Man tells me: “I am the Ideal of atheists. Be me.”

I laugh. I laugh, but my laughter is not calm.

I feel that I am not Man, that I do not worship the Demon, that I do not sacrifice myself on the altar of any God; and yet, I still don’t have the mathematical certainty of being my own I, the lord of my fantastic realm. This is my torment. When God tells me: “Killing is bad!”; when the Demon tells me: “Killing is necessary”; when Man tells me: “Great is the one who dies for the Ideal”; I answer each one of them: “But its fun!”

[x]
\___________________________________/

Character name:
Iqya'mut

Link to normal character profile:
[ Profile ]

Patron:
Jishrim

Overall Tier:
Tier 2

Spell Points:

Diety Spells:
M A D N E S S I
Divine: Jishrim.
Tier: 1
Action: Prayer.
Cost: 1SP
Duration: 10 minutes.
Spell: With a muttered breath a curse is cast in the name of Jishrim, and an area up to RP range is given a touch of madness (can be less if desired, up to whisper range for example). Any candles, torches, or fireplaces in the area extinguish and sounds of skittering and laughter can be heard from multiple sources. The occasional illusory spider crawls upon people in the radius.

C U R S E D E F F I G Y
Action: Prayer and Touch.
Cost: 2SP
Duration: One week.
Spell: The caster creates a horrifying effigy of flesh and bone and places it to give off an aura of great unease. Those in RP chat radius will find themselves cursed with nightmares and restless sleep, and a growing sense of anxiety, panic, and swear that they can hear a heartbeat that they cannot place the location of. It will last up to one OOC week or until destroyed, though within a few days the effigy may begin to rot naturally with its own consequences.

N I G H T M A R E
Action: Prayer, and the consumption of something related to the individual.
Duration: Three days.
Spell: The caster devours something that relates to an individual, be it hair or blood or even fabric, and focuses on a type of nightmare to curse them with for three days. It is not greatly detailed, but directed, and must be a nightmare. Examples would be ‘being chased through the woods by a wendigo with eight eyes’, ‘a loved one being dragged away by webbing and being unable to catch up’, etc. Can only be used every two weeks on the same individual.

W E A V E
Action: Touch.
Duration: So long as they concentrate.
Spell: The caster is able to create small items out of webbing from their own fingertips as if they have their own personal supply of yarn. Requires regular feeding to continue to generate. It is not larger than spider silk and so is still somewhat fragile, but could support a basket of generic goods if it were a basket of this webbing. Must know how to knit. [Could also be used to place webbing over doorways just to annoy people.]

M A D N E S S II
Tier: 2
Cost: 3SP
Duration: 30 minutes
Spell: The caster curses an area the size of the average building (tavern, shop, modest home) to buckle to madness. Any sources of light extinguish and windows temporarily become flesh barriers to block the light from outside that bleed if cut. Spiders and insects find themselves coating surfaces within the area that will disperse into dust when the spell ends. Individuals within suffer from uncontrollable bouts of laughter as they feel their skin crawl, and whilst they can defend themselves they are unable to focus on doing more than surviving the situation at hand.

S P I D E R ’ S D E N
Action: Prayer, and the surrounding of the boundary in a string of yarn.
Cost: 4SP
Duration: Permanent, until another location is made.
Spell: With a kneel and verbal prayer, over half an hour the Blessed wills an area of a 15 block radius to darken and become shrouded with masses of webbing over a period of two OOC days. Any entering this area are abruptly unaware of what direction they are in and feel crazed, hearing the voice of Jishrim as he torments them and gives visions of what would distress them - Blessed of Jishrim will feel it to a much lesser degree. Spiders flock here, with large egg sacs hanging from cave ceilings or overhanging branches depending on the location cast. Should this be cast again elsewhere, the old one fades.
This spell has a cooldown of 2 weeks OOC if it is not in an existing region, and you are able to contact event staff to request a pre-built area be added into the world for you.

I N C I T E
Duration: Up to one hour.
Spell: The caster focuses on an area before them and with a constant low humming sound they coerce those in sight to feel a more violent and destructive urge. To riot against normality, to create chaos and leave suffering in their wake. The caster cannot direct who or what these urges are directed to, however, and so may even risk themselves in the act of casting it. Must keep a line of sight and maintain the humming for the duration, up to one hour.

E Y E F O R A N E Y E
Action: Prayer, and the devouring of the required part.
Duration: One hour.
Spell: After a brief incantation or prayer the caster is able to, upon devouring a piece of something else, temporarily take upon its appearance though not its qualities (no night vision, super hearing, etc). If they eat the ears of a rat, their ears will become rat variants for an hour. If they eat the eye of a hawk, they will take on an eye of a hawk for an hour. There is no real limitation to what can be devoured (though it cannot be larger than say, a hand), but if they are removed or injured in the hour period the injuries will be on their original parts when they revert back once the duration has elapsed. Must be eaten as is, and not tampered with - No cooking it into something more palatable.
Note: Not limited to only eyes!

Non-Diety Spells:
P U R I F Y
Action: Prayer and the holding of a container of water.
Duration: One day.
Spell: The caster blesses the equivalent to one cup’s worth of water and changes it’s qualities depending on the deity worshipped. It must remain in a container, and contact with said container must be held for at least ten seconds to fully turn its contents. The contents may be poured into another container but will turn back into water the next day. This cannot be stockpiled, for any liquid will revert back after the duration.

Jishrim, Skraag or Visage: It becomes blood that is able to be consumed by any Vyre to the same standard as a healthy individual, and is also able to burn any Mage, and any individual who worships not of the Pantheon with the same heat and effect of boiling water. The burns shall heal over the span of three days. Has been known to repel supernatural entities.

I L L U M I N A T E
Action: An uttering of; “[Divine], let them hear me.”
Duration: Five minutes.
Spell: A halo of light forms behind the caster’s head, the colour thematic to their deity. For up to five minutes, those in RP chat range will be able to hear them clearly (providing they are not behind a wall or so on) and consider them paying attention to. They may instil a faint sense of Calm, Fear, or Courage within the audience.
Note: Should a higher tier blessed cast this spell in the same radius, it will over-ride the lower one.

V I S I O N
Action: Prayer and touch of the target.
Duration: One minute.
Spell: The caster wills the vague imagery of something themed to their own divine into the minds eye of another. This may be blinked away or shaken off if considered too disturbing, but is more akin to an unwanted thought or brief daydream than a forced visual.

D I V I N A T I O N
Action: Prayer, and ritual/offering themed to the Divine.
Cost: 3SP
Duration: As long as it takes to ask a question and receive an answer.
Spell: With a ritual based around their chosen divine(such as lighting candles or incense, giving an offering, etc), a blessed may ask a single simple question - And are given a sign of some kind in return. This is limited to once per OOC week and may take several days for a response. At the lowest tier, it can be very vague and the response may not be given, verbal, or clear that one was granted at all. As the blessed grows higher in tier, the responses may become clearer.

D I V I N E W O R D
Action: The prayer of, “[Divine], carry my words.”
Cost: 1SP per rank.
Duration: Must be asked and answered in the same day.
Spell: The caster is able to send a word or sentence depending on the rank it is used, which become available as your rank higher in divine tier. It can travel any distance, and the target will hear it spoken in their mind with the voice of the caster. The caster must know the name and face of the target they commune with.
Rank I - T1
The caster can send one single word to their target. They cannot be given a word in response.
Rank II - T2
The caster can send up to ten words to their target, and they can hear a response of up to as many in response.

F E A S T O F T H E G O D S
Action: Prayer. They must keep their hands on the location on which to summon it for one minute.
Cost: 1-3SP
Duration: One hour.
Spell: The caster summons forth a platter of food that can feed up to three people. It can be cast upon an existing surface (table, for example), or the floor. Eating divine food will restore some energy, ease minor pain, and give a sense of warmth and comfort from the divine in question. Once the spell ends, everything flickers away.
This spell can be cast at 1SP per person, up to three.

Jishrim; Feast of the Maddened
Containers like buckets, and vases, plates made out of chitin, and utensils that are more like sharp spider legs form - As if nothing on the table should be used as tableware. It sets upon a layer of webbing that the tableware sticks to on occasion. Like the tableware, the feast is foods that are not considered foods, though are all edible and provide nutrition. Be it grubs, bowls of jellied eel, the foulest smelling cheese, or cooked innards. There is no water.

Artifacts:

[ NAME ] Zakararum
[ DESCRIPTION ] Iqya'mut's tongue changes to be blue and lizardlike. She finds that she can taste and smell flavours more intensely.
[ PASSIVE ] Over the course of two rounds in combat, Iqya'mut can extend her tongue to match the length of one of her arms and control it with the same strength and dexterity; functionally, it's a third arm growing out of her mouth. It is not immune to being severed, but will regrow over the course of 24 hours if cut off.
[ HOOK ] The tongue shoots out up to eight blocks, and can make one immediate attempt to grapple or manipulate something before it starts to recede. Must be previously extended to use this, usable thrice per day. It grasps as sturdily as though Iqya'mut herself were grappling with the target, and can pull with as much force as though she were pulling on a rope, up to around 75kg of dead weight.

Trinkets:
None

Passives(s) or Sustained Effects:

[ Jishrim Passives ]
- Their fingers become inky black, nails extending into small claws.
- With a touch, they are able to disperse any item of food into an equivalent mass of edible insects, at the choice of the blessed. The insects will remain mostly on the platter but naturally, some will try to escape.
- Their eyes can be any colour at any time, including fully coloured and not limited to the iris.
- If they lose an eye, it will regrow over the day into the same eye it used to be.

- Odd black tattoo of a spider on her chest. [ Old Jishrim Passive ]

[Brotherhood of Jishrim Resurrection Effects ]

- Any wounds have formed scars of black lines, which seem to bleed outwards in web-like patterns. (All across her flesh, acquired on her death by fire in Verdant Valley).

[ The Mantle of Life - Jishrim]

Cult members may revive wrong, children born not seeming normal.
- She returns with a 3' long non-venomous lizard tongue. [Resurrected Oct 25th 2020]
- Her nose is that of a dog, though it does not change her ability to smell, for better or worse. [Resurrected Jan 9th 2021]
- Her eyes are that of a goat as if her own eyes were plucked from her head, and some poor goat had to go blind just for her to see again. [Resurrected Jan 28th 2021]

[Curse of the Defiler - Theodra]
Should she near the territory of any wolves, she finds herself frozen with fright and they are made immediately aware of her presence. This also extends to Garulfs and the Wutgeist. Furthermore, dread is felt whenever she is in the wild. Birds of prey – even if soaring high above – are suspicious, as though they are watching her; branches snap and leaves shift around her like an animal prowls nearby; shadows take the shape of terrifying beasts, only for there to be nothing.

Current Divine Status:
???

[ Trebuchet 15]

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Divine Log:
Timeline (Updated 13th December, 2020):
Student:
Determination [T1]
4th September: Character Created [x]
13th December: Blessed Profile [x]

[[ Road to T1 ]]
8th September: Makes deal with her chief Bok'ra- if he shows her the outside world, and gifts to Yishua "a great deed in her name", she will give him a child. He agrees.

10th September: Attends Bête du Gévaudan, where Cassius is turned into a Giant Wolf. Upon escaping the maws of the hungry wolf, she creates a blood trail from the event site all the way to Storm's Landing, hoping to entice the beast to go there. It does end up following her- and catches up with her before she can slip away. She is mawed to death in the farming district. [x]

30th September:
Attends Predator or Prey, where Bok'ra leads them to slaughter of wolves as per the posters by presumably Jishrim. She picks up a new fighting style (OOC: "Monster Claw Style"), where her teeth and daggers become her primary weapons. With the aid of other Jishrimites, they slaughter many, leaving a nice mess for others to find.

9th October: Travels to Nid Arach and attends Paragons of Chaos, a sermon and initiation held by Bok'ra. She gains the name "Rake" and is inducted into STEP. She is now an official member of the cult and as such gains the Mantle of Life passive.

12th October: Travels to Storm's Landing with a pile of cow heads and dumps them into the water sources - wells and fountains of Storm's Landing. She makes marks in blood, hoping to make people sick. She leaves behind some cobwebs so as to claim the deed for Jishrim. Relates to this rumor here [x].

25th October:
Travels to Verdant Valley and attends the Divina Bellum event. Although she was killed, she managed to burn down a few houses and attempted to kill a messanger of Theodra. She was killed by Rook. Revived with a 3' non-venomous lizard's tongue. [x]

20th November:
Organises the Predator or Prey II event in honor of Jishrim, hunting wolves with her Mentor in faith Bok'ra. With a crossbow she kills two of them- and then witnesses Bok'ra's rise to T4. She takes wolf blood as a trophy. She spends a great deal of time mocking Theodra, calling her wolves "little doggies".

7th December: Offer to Bargain unto Jishrim before Mentor-in-faith-
"If Yishua make Iqya'mut the most beautiful woman in all the lands- Iqya'mut will serve Yishua till end of days."
Bok'ra- in spider form- then bites Mut in the shoulder, weakening and paralysing her- then weaves her into a cocoon.

(The oath is later declined.)

13th December: Iqya'mut organizes Bête du Gévaudan II, attempting to transform Zuk'kek into a werewolf using a similar ritual completed by Bok'ra with Cassius. This appears to fail, however, Jishrim makes his entrance, and gives Mut suffering, but also elevates her to Tier 1.

"A gift ... a curse ... You will endure what has been given all the same."

[[ Road to T2 ]]
15th December: Iqya'mut organizes Know, attempting to summon the figment to discover [redacted]. Know slaps her down.
She follows up on this by asking for his formal patronage (note- she specified worship was not part of the deal), asking that for mutual benefits, she can act as her errand boy on the mortal plane in exchange for knowledge. Know slaps her down.
Her final question was to ask knowledge regarding the birth and creation of figments and their properties. Know hating her at this point, slaps her down once more.

Iqya'mut leaves. Know tells her to fuck off- and so she does.
Know is now in her bad books. Next time they meet- she is going to try to kill him.

Week of 27th December: Iqya'mut begins to orchestrate Know's downfall by hiring mercenaries. [x] She hires pretty indiscriminately, over many faiths and creeds.

24th December: Mut aids in the torture of Glenn- casting her spells to pester and bring out suffering within him. She also takes time to constantly remind him to "Endure." She is using this opportunity to teach him in regards to Jishrim and suffering. She casts Nightmare and Cursed Effigy on and around him.

27th of December: When Glenn sought his release from captivity- Mut asked for him to give his eye -willingly- to Jishrim. [Transmutation]. At Mut's behest, Glenn has willingly given his own eye to Jishrim.

Mut has also taken on [Redacted] as her own student-in-faith. [Redacted] has also agreed to willingly learn about Jishrim, although does not wish to follow his teachings.

4th January:
Casts Cursed Effigy underneath the tavern, cursing the inhabitants with anxiety and panic. It was soon after dismantled by some of those affected. [x]

9th January: Organises Chasing Life event. Sacrifices her life, and her unborn child at the bidding of Evil. [x]

15th January: Curses Glenn with Nightmare.

20th January: Meets with
Aureate and listens to their reasons for finding faith with Jishrim. She encourages them to share their pretty words with others, and spread the word of Jishrim. Aids in writing [x].

21st January: Consecrates a new shrine. She gifts it an iron Katar of her make, used to slay wolves in Jishrim's name. It was covered in the fresh blood of the Jishrimites present at the Consecration (5 in total).
[x]

6th February: The testing of Astreia. To test Astreia's faith, Bok'ra pushes her off of a high height in Nid Arach. Mut and Bok'ra pray for Astreia's resurrection which does not occur. Astreia was not a jishrimite it seems.

15th February: Curses Marian with Nightmare.

22nd February: Places a Cursed Effigy within Storm's Landing, cursing its inhabitants with nightmares, panic and anxiety. This was done in a coordinated effort with Bok'ra. [
x]

[[ Road to T3 ]]

13th March: Torture of Marian, Elwin, Sophie, and others within the Garden of Jishrim. Mut casts Cursed Effigy and Madness I, taking great joy in tormenting the guests.

14th March: Torture of Hellman with Bok'ra. Mut casts Nightmare. Hellman is dumped afterward in the wilderness.

16th March: Making Fita miserable. Fi tries to reason with Mut, trying to beseech her to not commit acts of torture. Mut says no.

1615846640056.png1615846595306.png

10th April: Summons Bwabo to the grove for a talk. Seeks to convince Bwabo to join the cult. [Bwaboan Creed]

13th May: Defiles a Theodra shrine near the crossroads. Is given the Curse of the Defiler for her efforts.

15th May: Casts Spider's Den under the Shalherana Tarp in Praes Divina, leading to this following exchange
[x].

17th May: Creates the Garden of Suffering and Life in Praes Divina, placing small animals upon stakes to suffer till they die from exposure. She burns the ground and tears the leaves off the trees. She mocks the Shalheranans with a poster.
[x]

8th June: Creates the Angel of Suffering and Life, a statue shrine mocking Shalherana in Praes Divina. Within it, she offers a book from the Garden of Inure, as well as a human skull. She casts [Cursed Effigy] to add to the shrine's ambiance, carving a personal message into the stone for Jishrim in praise.

11th June: Jishrim Charity Bin. It causes much confusion from the good souls of Storm's Landing but was quite welcome it seems.
[x]

11th June: Helps initiates Determination into the cult at [GOI] Initiation.

28th June: Jishrim Charity Bin. After the clothing bin is destroyed, she replaces it with a bread bin, risking her life to do so.

Raises 2 cursed effigies and puts down a few horrible traps as part of
[ Restoration] Jishrim Interference

Becomes a Vyre joining the Grey Line from hate. Becomes paranoid and distrustful of others.

7th July: Eyes for Exalt.
[x] Demands for Bok'ra's resurrection in exchange for some eyes collected.

10th July: At
Beckon, she tries to steal back her kid Maryann at the command of Jishrim. Her sacrifice slows down Thordil, and allows the Jishrimites to escape with Maryann.

15th July: At
Armament she steals the sword of Archon and gives it to Evil. It is later used to cut Archon in half.

16th July: At
Desolation she slips around the defences of the Shalheranan aligned forces by sneaking through the backdoor, outwitting their defences. She attempts to steal the child back, but when this is deemed impossible- she tries to prevent the Shalheranan aligned forces from escaping the cathedral as it collapses above them. She dies in the attempt.

2nd August: Summons Plagues. Learns about some things. [
Link]

11th August:
Merging.

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
[!]
Next time Iqya'mut falls asleep, she finds herself in a darkened room filled with dark shapes. They loom over her menacingly before leaping into her mouth, biting and clawing at her from the inside. She awakens once more, her mind touched once again by madness. Iqya'mut is now Tier 2.​

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
[!]
She starts awake, her eyeballs bulging out in surprise at the odd sensations running through her. She rubs her eyes, shifting out of her makeshift shelter. She shuffles her way to the nearby brook that bubbles gently as it shifts along and then looks at herself in the water's reflection. She screams in frustration.

"SHIT!"

The following new traits have replaced the old Jishrim passive:
- Their fingers become inky black, nails extending into small claws.
- With a touch, they are able to disperse any item of food into an equivalent mass of edible insects, at the choice of the blessed. The insects will remain mostly on the platter but naturally, some will try to escape.
- Their eyes can be any colour at any time, including fully coloured and not limited to the iris.
- If they lose an eye, it will regrow over the day into the same eye it used to be.

Last edited: