Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Joe goes digital

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
I have been trying my hand at digital art of late and wanted to share some of it for critique on the forum, if you’ve any points for improvements on my art do just fire them off at me. So far I am using google images at large for reference, just flicking between the page and my drawing software.
EA69F89F-4EB7-4377-8113-61581AE1935F.pngEABA9C10-03A3-4B26-95AC-EA8C31F09092.png

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Keep drawing, and don't be afraid of relying on references for a while to try and understand things. There's lots of ways people work so I've not got anything specific, but find what works for you and keep at it. :)

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
1600297872233.png
Came out a bit rough, and I feel like you can tell I was staring at disney images while drawing it, but hey it's not just Isaac this time

Citrine

Lord of Altera
Very Sweet
Legend
Big Voter
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Zitrine
Zitrine
Sweetheart
Honestly feel like this latest piece is already a huge improvement from your first!!

*Sit, also.*