Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Jon Snow - Application - Declined wandering_robin

Jon Snow

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
J4K3TH3R1PP3R
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
US

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes
6a. How do you feel about the roleplay aspect of our server?
Sounds fun
6b. Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Yes, everyday

Hello, my name is Jake.
I love to read.
I would consider myself a Sci-Fi/Fantasy enthusiast.
Currently I am finishing up ADWD.
I am a college student, majoring in Astronomy.
Out for the Summer, trying to get my game fix before next simester.
I am between jobs so I have a lot of free time.
I am not going to sit here and talk smack, I have better things to do.
I think MC is one of the best games ever created and I really hope I am able to join this server, sounds fun without random internet trolls ruining the experience.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
No, I am relatively new to MC

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am looking forward to hearing from you guys.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I didn't even know about this mod until just now, I do not plan on using any such thing.

11. How did you find out about our server?
minecraftforum.net

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I have now

Jon Snow

Villager
I can assure you I did not copy anyone, I submitted my application at 4am right before I passed out. That person copied me but changed the wording. Please take this into consideration and get back to me. I really want to join this server.

wanderin_robin

Admin au Naturale
sorry bout that, it never crossed my mind to check the times :s brains all over the place atm

Greetings,​

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the​
Survival Guide​
. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our​
Tome of Citizenship.
Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.​

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.​

Altera survival guide​

Tome of Citizenship​

How to create your character profile​

How to find a town​

Server Rules​

How to use titles​

Where to vote for us​

Tips on roleplay​

How to use the forum​

Hollow World Texture pack​

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.​
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.