Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Journey back to the Island [February 22nd, 2pm EST] {Violent}

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend

Word slowly begins to creep about the taverns, and posters go up. That an expedition will once more be taking place to the Eark Island.

The Hakiaz clan will lead those who are interested in our ways back to finish what was begun several months ago. It is the clan's hope that the future will be open to us.

===

The conclusion of This Arc, I will be giving priority to those who are Earthspawn, have been invited, or were at the last event. This one is only a one day event.

This event will feature PvE.

I will once again be DMing, but will be participating as a player as well, so going to keep it tight, but give room for 15 this time.
I encourage anyone with an Earthspawn character who can make it, to come to this.
[15/15]
Aryn
Urzul
Raeyna
Yrdl
Azgir
Kuuhtaz
Izhmoz/Brix
Leofaren
Kethron
Hugo
Cherysh
Sigmar
Wolfgang
Clement
Reyne
Hamish​

Last edited:

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Elizabeth if there's room. I'll be 30 minutes late to the start though. I dont get home till 2:30. :(

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
This is in 3 1/2 hours, it is PvE so be sure to bring some armor and a weapon. Can't stop monsters from spawning where we're going.