Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

joy01234 [Duplicate - Squidziod]

Joe Clark

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
joy01234
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?

Yes
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is where you take info from outside the game and use it to further yourself in the game
Powergaming is like where you disregard all rules and story to further yourself in the game

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nah bro, x-ray mods aren't allowed and x ray packs are technically powergaming
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Readij

8. Tell us about yourself!
I like rap and classic rap and I have a dog. I like to learn about history and to listen to music wilt gaming. I have a job and school so I can't always be on. I like to spend time with friends, and snow. My favorite game is Darkest Dungeon I favorite game series is Wolfenstein.
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I like to draw interior of buildings and build them in games, I also like to build things in real life.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No, I found a link to it on google
About Your Character!

Character Name:
Josef von Schreiberstein

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Scruffy brown beard, long hair in a ponytail shaved down on the sides, blue eyes, 6'3", about 164lbs, tends to wear goggles that belonged to his father, a long red duster, black pants, and large upper body, and a small iron seax (its a type of sword usef by vikings) a brass crosshilt and a red tanned leather hilt.
Written Test!
Josef was the youngest son of a rich noble. Before Josef was born, his father declared war on a fair stronger noble. Two of his brothers died in the war, and his only sister died from a serious cold, leaving onlyhis six year old brother. About three years of war the opposing army surrounded his home when he was nearly a year old. The noble's generals staged a coup, Jose's mother narrowly escaped the coup along with his brothers and a few soldiers though an old tunnel to a small dock by a nearby river. When all seemed good, the opposing army's naval fleet sailed up the river and sank Josef's ship. Josef was lucky to be on a wood plank and floated down the river until a dwarf named Bjorn found Josef. Bjorn took Josef and tried to find Jose's family. After learning of the baby's past Bjorn was in udder shock and decided to take Josef as his son, since Bjorn's only son was killed by a bear. Bjorn taught Josef the way of the dwarf, always keeping Josef's past, always telling him that his mother was human who was taken by a caparii. Bjorn taught him his art if ironworking, Josef has since bevand an exceptional metal worker. When Josef was 17, Josef asked Bjorn about his past but Bjorn lied but this time Josef pressed him until Bjorn tripped on his lies and told the truth. Josef, after learning of his past, left and returned to his home, and attemted to learn about his father but all records of any sons were destroyed, but Josef pressed on until he received a letter from Bjorn saying he was gravey I'll after mining a mysterios stone. Josef returned to Bjorn. Bjorn with his final moments apologized for lieing all those years, stating he was his real father, Josef denied this. Bjorn l, with his final breath, told Josef to destroy the stone that killed him, Josef agreed. As Bjorn passed Josef looked for the stone and found that it was taken by a thief. Josef has since gone out to seek out the stone and avenge his father, Bjorn.

I apologize for any spelling errors, I worked very hard on the story, I was going to make a short one, but I his carried away :3 Also i never said anything about killing, if you think that that' your mind filling in the blanks between peole disappearing the story :3