Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

jugernautz589 - Application [Declined - fencible]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jace

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: jugernautz589
2. Your real name: Jace
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: M
5. Country: USA
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? - I have read and agree to the tome.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? - I feel that roleplaying is a great way to play minecraft because it is like a whole new game when you do RP. I have been on RP servers before, but there RP aspect sucked so im hopeing that this will be the server that has good RP in it.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. - Hello community, My name is Jace. I am currently a student at Dixie High School. I am into graphic design and Art. I currently work at a Wal-Mart in town and have a side job of mowing lawns :). I dont do many sports, only MMA. I am really good at building and decorateing. I hope that i can be a part of this server and have a good time RPing with you guys. I hope to See you guys soon.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. - N/A

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? - Im a verry good team player but also enjoy building and designing buildings.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? - I am aware and will never use and of the listed offences on the server.

12. How did you find out about our server? - My Friends, Orang3Blaz3, xxMcCheesyxx, And Cool_Dude_Gun

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) - Yes i have voted.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
A good start, i suggest that you add a little bit to #8. We are a close community here and getting to know each other is important. Things like hobbies, interests, interesting stories, anything you would want someone to know.

Also, it would massively improve the app if you hopped onto single player for half an hour and made something, even small and simple, its always a good addition

Status
Not open for further replies.