Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[July 29th] Act 4

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Speaking personally, I would rather have one full boat (it also makes it easier to DM/WE) than multiple ones with a few players. Better RP.
most or all of them will be NPCed (9 ships)

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
For those interested, I'll run a pre-event today at ~4:30 EST (three hours from time of posting).

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
That's a shame. Can't attend the event I really looked forward to if it's that late. :(

BrownEyedGirl7

Lord of Altera
So for tomorrow, I would like to reserve a few spots on a ship to the new world. I have a bunch of friends that aren't able to make it, so I thought I would just consolidate them in one post. What all would I need to make this easier for you guys?

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
So for tomorrow, I would like to reserve a few spots on a ship to the new world. I have a bunch of friends that aren't able to make it, so I thought I would just consolidate them in one post. What all would I need to make this easier for you guys?
Anyone who attends the event will have a place - we have enough beds to guarantee this. All others who can't attend any of the days can be considered to be on one of the many NPC ships.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Depending on how fast I escape the un-airconditioned college dorm I'm trapped in, I may or may not make the event right on the dot

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Lannis has bad internet, I'll be your pilot this evening.
Event starts at;

Friday, July 29th
15:00 EST
20:00 BST

So about 40 minutes.

Edit:
Anyone who can't make the event (This spans the next 3 days OOC) can be assumed to be on the ship itself, I don't mind that. Don't worry about being left behind because of IRL obligations. :)

Last edited:

Jaypate

Lord of Altera
*Been away for Weeks, comes back to this* q.q I dunno what to do... Is there any ships still left for me to hop on?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
*Been away for Weeks, comes back to this* q.q I dunno what to do... Is there any ships still left for me to hop on?
If you're not able to make it in time, you can just show up in the new world and say you were an NPC on a boat.

Jaypate

Lord of Altera
Ok, thanks, that helps, Though when I log on will I have to go there manually even though i can do that?

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I can provide teleports to the ship, as can any staff online at the time. Don't worry if you can't make it tonight.~

Day 2 of three will be starting a touch later as I have IRL obligations - Let us go for 10pm BST//6pm EST. (Saturday 30th)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I can provide teleports to the ship, as can any staff online at the time. Don't worry if you can't make it tonight.~

Day 2 of three will be starting a touch later as I have IRL obligations - Let us go for 10pm BST//6pm EST. (Saturday 30th)
/spawn then head to the docks
Follow the leaves that lead to a ship in the back
It'll teleport people to boat. Makes it easier if anyone has to leave and come back