Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [July 7] Grand Feast of the Hardanger Estate

kaiser_harding

Legend of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
1593730171448.png
1593727223842.png
KaiserSmallDivider.png

Date: Tuesday July 7th
Time: 7:00 pm EST
Event Description: A Grand feast will be held as the Grand Opening of the Hardanger Vineyards
Location: Hardanger Estate (travel point connected by wagon with Queensport)
Public/Private?: Semi Private
KaiserMainDivider.png

All those Who Receive an Invite IC:

All Characters of the Noble Class
Any Person who Believes Thure regards them as Friendly
All Members of the Kalstaat

If you are unsure if Thure Regards you as Friendly, either message me on Discord, The Forums, or for some rp You can show up and Thure might turn you away.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
(Dang, first time I really pity Kublai not being available to RP as. Although when I look at the time it's hosted I wouldn't have been able to make it anyway :p Enjoy guys!)

kaiser_harding

Legend of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
(Dang, first time I really pity Kublai not being available to RP as. Although when I look at the time it's hosted I wouldn't have been able to make it anyway :p Enjoy guys!)
it might change times depending on some people not being able to go. Ill keep you posted if it changes

kaiser_harding

Legend of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
If you plan on attending please let me know so I can ensure the table has enough seats

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
it might change times depending on some people not being able to go. Ill keep you posted if it changes
I don't have a character to go with at the moment, unfortunately. Have a lot of fun with those who do show up :)