Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[June 18th] Act 3

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Which is my dilemma. I don't wanna fuck our chances at a new map and of having a campaign, but I'm really struggling to find an IC reason to do, well...anything.
Pretty much Azure now. He was before cautiously all like 'lets get Bastions and learn stuffs!'. But given the fact they seem to form our wards he is very much in the lets put them back before worse things than zombies come through.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Which is my dilemma. I don't wanna fuck our chances at a new map and of having a campaign, but I'm really struggling to find an IC reason to do, well...anything.
I mean that's not your fault. If the campaign hints towards doing the exact opposite of what the staff want that's not.. really the fault of the players who don't do what the staff want.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
(I intend to make a number of public info sharing sessions once I have sufficient data to form a well-founded hypothesis. Sadly I have needed, and will continue to need, the loremaster availability for things. I've planned to do this so much further back but just haven't had enough results to put pieces together.)

Demonstrable that the wards have degraded in quality every time a stone is taken.
A subsequent experiment will confirm if they are actively declining in quality /over time/, in addition to when the stones are removed.

If that's the case you're going to have an experienced exodus organizer come around taking to folks because we're otherwise screwed if we can't fix it.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I had a fun little thought actually abut the undead army. Skraag is cut off from our realm but he's trying to warn us, save us from something so he's sending his army through our wards. His power is so weak and his connection tenuous he can only send a few commands.

1. Go to "x" location within the NK to do "X" thing cause these mortals suck at saving their own butts
2. Don't let anything stop you.

So they march towards the place trying to fullfill their undead programming but we're all flipping out thinking its invasion and Skraag is just setting in his realm going all "NOOOOOO STOP IT YOU IDIOTS. JUST MOVE OUT OF THE WAY I"M TRYING TO HELP!"

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
It's probably scraag answering dumni's prayer for a zombie. It's skraags thought that this is the least he could do for such a loyal follower.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Rich guy San would continue the search for the bastion stones just because he wants to have them, but boohoo no one trusts the heathen

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
It's probably scraag answering dumni's prayer for a zombie. It's skraags thought that this is the least he could do for such a loyal follower.
Tbh that's what I said
Nobody believed ms