Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [June 23rd @ 3:30 EST] Rally for Dawn

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend

[Found here: https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Zombies ]
Verum Illuminat et Veritas Praevalebilt.
"Thou shalt burn the dead so they might not rise as demons, or worse!"

There is no time to relent in the face of adversity. A group, similar to the last, gathers to once again defend the Shrine of Light within the Frontier from the ever-organizing hordes of Undead. Despite the Blessed of Synnove’s recent injury, plans are still made.

OOC:
Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Podric Flanders
Public or Private: Private - PM me or post here if you'd like to join.
Temples or Shrines Involved: The Frontier Ring-Shrine.
Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved?: Is Frontier.

Where: The Frontier [Ignis Shrine]
When: Tentatively - Sunday, July Twenty-Third @ 2:30 EST (6/23/19 @ 3:30pm EST/8:30pm GMT/12:30pm PST)
What: Another attack on Skraag's Demons via angering them to attack the Ring Shrine. A sermon to the Lightbringer will follow.
Classification: Moderate for PvP, Violent for PvE [Death is up to the Player, not forced]. However, feel free to engage in godly shenanigans if you’re a Skraag Worshipper.
Tags: BoredBrit Lannis Elz

Party: {As stated above, PM me or ask here if you want to be added, however, I hold the right to allow or deny anyone who asks.}
1] Podric @Myself
2] Uriel BoredBrit
3] Ayda Ayda
4] Jaden CloakedReaper
5] Arianne/Rose Lily_
6] Julianne Purgatoris
7] Sigmar Archbishop
8] Hugo Sir Andrew Wallins

Reserved: {In the event anybody listed on the Party can't make it, there'll be a few reserved spots.}
1]
2]
3]
4]
5]

Last edited:

Purgatoris

Legend of Altera
Blessed
Purgatoris
Purgatoris
Blessed
Already messaged you but noting here: so long as the date is changed I can tag along! 22nd is Juli's festival so I kinda can't

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Me being the completely intelligent person I am made this the same day as Purg's event- Moved to the 23rd/Sunday.

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
regular roster is full, but reserve is still about if anyone isnt able to attend

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
this is in 4 hours and 39 minutes