Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [June 29] Midsummer's Night of Spirits

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Midsummer's Night of Spirits

The wind turns warm. The harvest is yet to begin. Bonfire's alight the nights under the stars.
Amidst all the joys of Summer, The High Priestess of the Grey Lady hosts a Midsummer Festival of Spirits.
Spirits have come out, trapped in the mortal realm... restless. It is our duty to aid them, she says. A lesson may be learned.

The rules of the Isles will be upheld. No masks. No ill will.

===​
Date: June 29. 1pm pst, 4pm est, etc.

Public/Private: Semi-Public
Rating: Moderate
Expected Length: 2 hours. Engaging event activity followed by brief stuff at the end to come together.

===
This will be an interactive PvE event.
I require some Temp characters to fill 4 positions. I plan to rp with these characters if you want to use your real ones (because it's possible if you want to engage more), but will otherwise hash things out day of with the npc players. If you want to take part in the event itself, merely show up! I will have more details during the week of June 29.

Last edited:

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
With a little luck, we have my Seance skills by then.

Gerry helping to guide spirits through seance seems fun.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
This interests me if for no other reason than I want Ayda to watch.

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
putting this here in case i'm free to attend

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
I should be able to temp; I'm happy to do that either with an actual temp or one of my own characters; whichever makes more sense

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I just have Kam to help now- Wouldn't mind more, but if it's the case, I think we can manage the rolls

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed
Unsure if I can attend but shall do my best, gotta pay tribute to them ghosties.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Tomorrow! As this is a light festival- It is optional to wear something along the colors of The Grey Lady: White, Grey, Purple, or a mix of them. If you don't have time to wear something- I'll provide an alternative.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Begins in 5-10 as I do last minute prep. Please do /jukebox to feel some immersion. :)