Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

June Art Challenges

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
plantain peter. he can be a dessert, u can cut him up and serve him as fried chips, he can be anything u desire. have a plantain peter today.

plantain peter.png

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I'll let folks submit week two art (come on get your vote tokens) for the rest of today and tomorrow - But I'll post the next week's challenge on time now as well.

- WEEK THREE -
16th June
Challenge: Draw your character as if they're from another genre/setting, like sci-fi, western, mystery, etc.

Secondary: Listen to music and draw what comes to mind.​

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
S'mourin.jpgThis was a lot funnier in my head. S'mourin. Tough hard exterior, big fluffy interior, shadowbless chocolate, and horns and a hat. I would've drawn a summer time Mourin, but then I remembered, Mourins aesthetic already is summer time. Late post is late, I'll make my drawing for this week quicker probably

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
Cassandra Glade in a cowboy western! I'm also including the photo i based the outfit on, because you know i gotta be historically accurate

look it's cowboy cassandra.png

1624299259268.png

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
These are so amazing, I love this thread and I love all your art. Thank you for sharing all these :)

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
20210621_170600.jpgokay so not only did this one get away from me,but I'm also posting it on my cellphone, which means it'll format like ass. Anyways, I got too ambitious and waited last second while I was at my grandparents, but this is mourin in mech fighter hw. I mocked up a concept too. Ahem. "In the world of notaltera, many weapons of war have been obtained by man, either by magic or "blessings" from advanced alien species respected as gods. Due to the existence of these weapons, many find themselves looking for alternative ways of fighting back. One of which is the symbiotic war vehicles known as "elemechs."." As the text wall implies, I put too much thought into this. I'd love to talk more about it, but I can tell this post is too long lol. Maybe one day.

Edouard2000

Lord of Altera
Samurai Edger.png

Tried to do Edger in a more Asian/samurai genre.

I really need to find a consistent art style and stick to it. Next challenge I plan on trying to do a stronger and more dynamic pose.​