Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

June Newsletter 6.1.2021

1617274559975.png
1617274612478.png

Townsday, 1st of Lightshine, 2308
Server News

Server Policy Updates, Announcements, & Changes
  • Vyre lore has been released! It is great to see so many vyres out and about.
  • In-Game Tech Team is recruiting! Please apply if you believe you can help out! [x]
  • Lots of lore has been released recently including Vyres [x], an update to the Immortal Constructs lore page [x], the Daoine [x], the Garulf [x], the Empyreal Wyrm [x] and the Draugr [x].
  • Check out the map of the Eastern Kingdoms by Solus [x]! Applications to add markers for your region onto the map are now open! [x]
  • There have been changes to Starblood and Volatile Obsidian to make them more on par with each other. You can find the details of it here [x].
  • Some divine spells have also been reworked or are in the process of getting reworked by Elz! Check out the details of this here [x]. A new spell has been added - Baptisms!
On-Going Server Facets
  • Great Suggestion Thread -- Staff requests the community help us out in showing us what you think needs working on or needs updating. [x]
  • Region Highlight -- Every month from now on we will be trying to highlight a particular region, if you would like to have your region considered please submit! [x]
  • Support Tickets -- Support Tickets are still available for utilization of all members of the community for increased ease in contacting staff and logged/recorded tickets so less is forgotten. [x] Available through discord as well!
  • Contributor Perks -- When contributing to the continued operation of the Hollowworld server a number of titles and other possible perks can be gained. [x]
  • [Looking for Events] -- Event Request Thread - This thread is made in order to better help players get events with as little direct involvement on their part as possible. [x] This is currently on hold.
  • Mailbox plugin! [x]
  • Inactive Region Destruction [x]
  • Divine Team is hiring! Please apply if you believe you can help out! [x]
  • Harvesting Stats and Crafting Plugins -- New to Hollowworld are a trio of plugins that help to bridge the gap between IC and OOC skills.
    • Crafting Plugin Guide [x]
    • Crafting Plugin Feedback + FAQ Thread [x]
    • Harvesting Plugin Guide [x]
    • Harvesting Plugin Feedback + FAQ Thread [x]
    • Stats Plugin Overview [x]
    • Stats Grandfathering application page [x]
    • Stats Feedback Page [x]
Events

Campaign Events
  • [Looking for Events] - Event Request Thread - This thread is made in order to better help players get events with as little direct involvement on their part as possible. [x] Currently on hold!
  • The Ashen Skies campaign was completed! [x]
  • The Troubled Seas Event Arcs has begun with lurking red and black sails near Alderwood! Must be pirates, go get them! [x]
  • For the most up-to-date information surrounding the server campaigns please refer to the Campaigns Update thread [x].
  • The Second Storm's Landing Election is currently in motion with an vote soon to happen for your favorite candidates! (Vote for Calico Kidd!) [x]
Player Events-- Currently scheduled player events include the following.
  • A Blessing for Tranquility - 1st June 12 pm EST - A Blessing of the Gardens in the Landing, how sweet!
  • All For Naught: Beginning - 1st June 9 pm EST - Fragile contents transfer from port to port. A new crew gets comfortable with their sea legs.
  • Weekly Lessons by Lana Wake - Every Thursday from the 3rd June 5pm EST- Learn important Alteran lore from Lana Wake in Frostwarts. It's going to be cold up there so bring a coat!
  • Sermons to life and chaos - 4th June 2 pm EST - Chaos and evil, and all the other angels of Jishrim that remind us to be stronger are also what makes life so precious. It is hence why the angel, life, should always be under Jishrim's divinity ... right?
  • S.V ROCHER: A New Start - 4th June 4 pm EST -An unlikely crew bands together to see if the sea life is cut for them.
  • Fireside chat - 5th June 7 pm EST - Channel your inner Dark Souls, and learn all about Ignis in the Great Forest Cathedral as you watch a great bonfire roar!
  • May She Burn - 10th June - May we meet in the forest she so holds dear to give the greatest gift to chaos, Jishrim has ever known ...
  • In His Name - 15th June 3 pm EST - Sanctification of the Temple grounds. A celebration of his gift spreading and families coming together.

• Make sure to check the calendar or front page of the forums for any new events. [x]
1617274612478.png
Recipe of the Month

✾[Ink Vial] --
  • Dip your quills in some ink and make some scholarly magic like Lana Wake, the most famed scholar in Altera, with this Ink Vial this Lightshine !
1622542351147.png

Credit to Elz for recipes and pictures. [x]

Riddle of the Month

If you think you know the answer to this months riddle PM Jase, the first five people who get it right will be featured in the following issue of the Newsletter along with the answer, and receive a 1000 radiant cash prize.

✾Last Month's Riddle --

Last months riddle was:
I am all on my own, Wounded by iron weapons and scarred by swords. I often see battle. I am tired of fighting. I do not expect to be allowed to retire from warfare Before I am completely done for. At the wall of the city, I am knocked about And bitten again and again. Hard-edged things made by the blacksmith's hammer attack me. Each time I wait for something worse. I have never been able to find a doctor who could make me better Or give me medicine made from herbs. Instead, the sword gashes all over me grows bigger day and night.
  • The answer to this riddle was: Shield
Thanks Blorbis83 for the riddle submission

This Month's Riddle --

Many legs I have, but I never walk. A good back I have, but I never work. Two strong arms I have but I never reach for things. I hate to stand, always sit.

What am I?

✾Next Month's Riddle? --

If you have a riddle that you would like to have featured in the newsletter, feel free to PM Jase. If it's used in one of the Newsletters to come you will receive 5000 radiants in game. Extra points if it's lore related!

1617274579157.png
1617274588592.png

Last edited:

Comments