Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Kallum's Application [Declined-Karasu1996]

Kallum

Lord of Altera
Minecraft name: Kallum​
Where did you hear of our server? BodeJodel, Kehza, Dogbew, Phoenix_Eden, Whitena and so on so forth.​
Why you would like to join our server:? Recently dropped my own server, we all moved to this one. I wish to follow suite.​
What could you offer to our server? I'm a fun, chatty guy. Very trustworhy, I handled many donators money for months before this to make sure that the server stayed up. I can be creative at times, other times I just like to visit other structures for inspiration.​
What hobbies do you have outside of minecraft? Information Communication Technology and Information Systems, Cigar tasting.​
Tell us about your personality: Self explanitory! Educated, happy, fun, playful. I take pride in my work and like to present myself with a good attitude.​
Are you whitelisted on our RP server? I'm not so sure.​
Do you have any history using the technic pack? No, only SphaxBD 512x.​
Screenshots of your builds: There are just too many to upload. The map was placed over 5 months and is now 8GB in size, this was not all me. The "Anubis Crew" also built much more than I actually did, I was busy moderating everything that was going on all around. I have talent when it comes to photo-manipulation such as Photoshop. Example below, Bodejodels buildings, but my editing.​
Coverart.jpg
Southend.png
I'm afriad I cannot write much more than this, otherwise I will feel like I am tooting my own horn. Please ask specific questions if you wish to know more so that I can expand.

Attachments

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
Questions not done properly. Look at manic_miners explanation on the questions

ObsidianShield

Lord of Altera
Ohh this is nice, all of Anubis is coming over because of the ip posted on Derpsquad...... And i came here to ESCAPE Anubis....

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I already pointed him to that link, he used the Tekkit application questions I think?

What IP was posted on Derpsquad? Never been on that server... ;)

ObsidianShield

Lord of Altera
Well, thats good you forgot your own server Kallum. I never met you on there, and I'm happy i didn't. Derpsquad is the ones who introduced Anubis to Hollowworld. Herpd3rp originally planned for only his faction to come to it. I can post a link to your page on Planet Minecraft if need be. :D

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Ah, you mean the faction. Thought it was a server you were talking about.
MrSidgen invited me here and I asked the other Anubis admins to come to this fun server. No Derpsquad involved for us. Wasn't herpd3rp banned here last week? ;)
I am here to stay!