Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Karate/Martial Arts

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Yes - I know there is another thread about it - but that's like a 6 month necro. Bad!

Anyway.. yeah..
I wanna know if there are any other karate people out there, or an martial artists.
I did Shotokan Karate for...7-8 years... I was part of the British Junior National Squad (Shotokan) for a month or two... erm...
And the sad part is, even though I had been doing karate for most of my life...
I hated it.. absolutely hated it. And then, a month before I was going to do my grading to get my 1st dan black belt..
I quit... bad decision, I know. But, now I am too unfit to start up again, and can remember literally nothing, since its been 2-3 years since I last did any... :/ but...

I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU GUISE DO :3
Yeah..I wanna know about all the other HollowNinjas..
infact... we are the true ninjademigodorhphanassassins! Excluding demi-god... and probably assassin and orphan... and ninja, unless you actually are one..whatever
Yeah. I always thought Nin-Jitsu was epic because you got to use nun-chucks and swords etc, and my friend thinks Kendo is ninja.. I think its rubbish
YEAH
I WANNA HEAR YOURS STUFF

GrimReaper

Lord of Altera
Mystic
GrimReaperKing
GrimReaperKing
LegendMystic
I teach Jiu Jitus which lead to me breaking my ankle the other day but I also teach and use many weapons my personal favorite being Escima and sword.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Forgot about this thread... But I've recently restarted Shotokan Karate after 2 and 1/2 years of no physical sport :D And... the chief instructor wants me to restart as brown and double white, and for those who do not know - that is the one before black, after 2 lessons... yaaay... I'm not ready in my eyes xD R.I.P. Mario, R.I.P.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
I had two lessons in karate.... in which every person doing it learnt what a drunk person dancing looks like...

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Das cos you is noob! When you is get to national/international standard you is baws. You is noob so you is do it wrong so you is looking silly, fool!

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
I've done Shorin Ryu Karate since I was a little kid, and before that I did a few judo classes before I cried and left. Right now I'm a black belt and planning to get my 2nd dan :D

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Did Shotokan, same as you. Did it for a year, was awesome, quit because of lack of time though. Still have my too small outfit and red belt though, and I know the techniques off by heart :D

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
To be honest.... I REALLY WANT TO DO MARTIAL ARTS-
But- Time- and stuff-
I already have so much to do ;-;

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
When I was 6 I jumped in on my older brother's taekwundo (I can't remember how to spell it) lessons for a year before he quit ad I even got the robe thingy, but now I learn Book-jitsu (what? not real? what do you mean, I know a lot of it so deal with it). The only stuff I remember is a Palm Strike and Round-house kick though....

Milky Joe

Lord of Altera
I did ninjitsu for about 6 weeks (which I'm thinking about going back to) and seido karate for about 1-2 years (which i did not enjoy anywhere near as much as ninjitsu

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
I've recently restarted Shotokan karate after a 2.5 year break..
:)

Edit: Holy Mackerel, I already posted when I actually did xD

But yeah... I'm pretty bad.
The annoying this is, I can tell what I am doing wrong, I just can't fix it xD