Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Khroroth

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
1654108038661.png
Khroroth
==================
The difference between gods and demons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time.
==================

==================

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
==================
The Day Shall Not Save Them
And We Own The Night

==================
K H R O R O T H - V O N - K H R A R S T E I N
BODY
MIND
SOUL
STAT
SCORE
FOCUS
FOCUS TYPE
Awareness--N/A
Ranged--N/A
Handling--N/A
Determination3+++N/A
Fortitude--N/A
Medicine--N/A
Might--N/A
Evasion--N/A
Stealth--N/A
Survival--N/A
Grappling--N/A
Melee4+++N/A
Guile--N/A
Thievery--N/A
Lore--N/A
Intimidation--N/A
Crafting--N/A
DIVINE ABILITIES
][Providence][ The blessed’s soul is warded by their faith in their Divine. If something tries to possess them, or they’re targeted by an effect that is functionally identical to possession, the blessed may roll a d6 save to resist it. If they roll their tier or lower on the d6, the possession fails and has no effect. They are additionally fully immune to any attempts to lay claim to their soul (in terms of it being trapped, imprisoned, or otherwise by some entity. This is not expected to come up much in RP, but exists for flavor). For curses or afflictions like Vyrism or Spiritblessed, they may resist it outright or optionally roll a possession save against it.
][Natural Allies][ Certain creatures recognize the Blessed of certain gods and behave differently than they would to other mortals, so long as hostility isn’t shown to them.
- Skraag: Mindless undead aren’t hostile to Skraag blessed.
][Spiritual Weapon][ By ritually praying over a weapon for one hour, the blessed may imbue it with some measure of the divine influence. The weapon will glow with the strength of torchlight in a color thematic to the divine, and intangible foes or foes that are otherwise immune or resistant to attacks from mundane weapons always take some amount of damage from successful attacks with it. Only one weapon may be imbued at a time. For bows, the effect applies to all arrows fired from it.
VYRE ABILITIES
][Invasive I][ Nobles may slowly move along vertical or sheer surfaces - even upside down, but if their concentration is broken (such as by pain or combat), they fall.
][Invasive II][ Nobles may move normally along any vertical or inverted surface. It is as if they control their personal gravity, and are able to simply move with the ease along another dimension as a mortal would on the ground.
][Invasive III][ Nobles may, at will, convert themselves into a flammable (equivalent to gasoline vapor in flammability) human-sized cloud of blood-red mist that may take any amorphous shape but must remain contiguous. While in this form they can move at up to the equivalent of a brisk jog; fast enough to move around, but easily outpaced by anyone earnestly trying. They may squeeze through tight spaces while in this form, such as through keyholes or the small gap beneath a door. The transition takes a few seconds, one combat round. Any heavy armour (chainmail, any form of plate) does not transform and is left behind.
][Paternalism][ A Noble is aware of their progeny. They know how many there are, whether they are alive or dead, and if they are starving or not.
][Enthrall][ The Vyre targets another of their kind, feeding on them and then allowing their target to feed on the user in turn. This may only be used on another Vyre. The Vyre using this ability must be of higher rank than the Vyre they are targeting (i.e. Consumed vs Enthralled, or Enthralled vs Fledgling). This ability converts the Vyre that is being targeted into the user's bloodline, making the target their progeny, and the user their sire. The target's old sire is no longer their sire for mechanical purposes.

RELICS
TYPE
ABILITIES
---
FACTION KEYWORDS
SKRAAG
KEYWORDS
KHRARSTEIN, VYRE, NOBLE, CONSUMED, NECROMANCER, BLESSED

[This was the last post]

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I wrote a thing. It's not very nice. Don't read it if you don't like not nice things.

The Dwarf examined his work of art with great scrutiny. A great sweat stuck to him, a reminder of the many hours sunk into perfecting his craft but Khroroth did not care for the signs of his toil. All the Dwarf could think about was whether it was good enough. His eyes began to bulge lightly, desperately searching for any imperfections, but when they found none, the Dwarf discarded his craft into a nearby work space.
A crude blade was brought to the Dwarf's chest, its point pressing against the skin of his pectoral with hesitance. A breath left him, for a swift moment, the Dwarf prepared himself for the pain to come. However, no amount of preparation could have readied him for the reality of his actions. He dragged the blade down, opening his flesh. Blood ran freely from his chest and the Dwarf's vision began to blur.
With a mighty yell, he tossed the knife aside. His hands blindly patted the surface beside him for his craft. Once they felt the familiar texture of wrought metal, his hands returned to his chest. The icon was all but forced into his open wound, forcing more blood to flow from him. Crimson coated his fingers, crimson coated his torso. The Dwarf began to feel faint in light of his actions and knew that he had to act fast.
A crude attempt of sewing his wound shut was began, from bottom to top, sealing the metal icon inside his body. Its shape began to impress itself on the outer layer of the Dwarf's skin. Its eight points around a three-eyed skull in its centre. In the brief moment before passing out, the Dwarf looked down at his work, at his act of devotion. In the brief moment before passing out, the Dwarf was sure he saw true beauty.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
T H E - P O W E R S

Shadurzee - Moursturr - Sadur

-=-
Da stroath a da stroath zull nae eta baruk. Fer da daruk truzus livar a meir. Ae eta da speza a da wurd.

Wánn da zull a Shadurzee eta meir zull.Ae zull zee da truzus.
Wánn da zull a Sadur eta meir zull. Ae zull magh sadur.
Wánn da zull a Moursturr eta meir zull. Ae zull nae mour.

Da zull a da darud threnc eta horud.

Fer da truzus! Fer da Shadurzee, Moursturr et Sadur!
-
The strength of the powers will not be beaten. For the dark truth lives in me. I am the speaker of the word.
When the will of Visage is my will, I will see the truth.
When the will of Jishrim is my will, I will spread despair.
When the will of Skraag is my will, I will not die.

The will of the dark three is holy.

For the truth! For the Visage, Skraag and Jishrim

-=-

Shadurzee
Is the God of Whispers, Knowledge, Secrets, Schemes, Masquerades, Shadows, Mirrors and Moonlight, he is known to most as Visage.

Wurd eta stroath, devir di goor.
Ûtir yer wurd a thynk.

-

Knowledge is power, guard it well.
Choose your words carefully.

Moursturr
Is the God of Undeath, Skeletons, Zombies, Envy, Fear, Vampirism, Necromancy, and Decay, he is known to most as Skraag.

Ta mour eta altanae. Dáruk zullnae eta sturr.

Eta stroan a yer erak et durnae lenir.
Durnae thynka a dáruk.
-

Death is unnecessary. Murder will not be prevented.
Be strong with your enemy and do not recoil.
Do not worry of death.

Sadur
Is the God of Chaos, Destruction, Poverty, Insanity, Riots, Plagues, Diseases and Despair, he is known to most as Jishrim.

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Hunger gnaws at the dark apostle. It rouses him from his studious pursuits and into action. His sire is long gone, but he remains.

gonna try and play this one a bit more.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
gutted entire profile to be replaced with my statsheet design.

numbers will be put in once his sheet is reset and i have assigned them correctly.