Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Know] Cael Mithtanil

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
bannew.png
[THEME]

IG NAME: Sea_of_Fog
CHARACTER: Cael Mithtanil
PATRON: Know

TIER: Unranked

SPELL POINTS: N/A

ARTIFACTS: N/A
TRINKETS: N/A

PASSIVE: N/A

Current status: Assisting his father while documenting the steps he takes. Supporting the other members of The Sect of the Scholarly.

#b86404
#43849a

ban-mid.png

۞ Research into Tier I:
Ever since his youth, Cael has been on the path to becoming a scholar and researcher, with a desire to surpass the (in)famy of his father and bring more renown to the Mithtanil name. After the murder of his father's dearest friend and the God of Knowledge, at the hands of his holy adopted brother, he has been in a state of resentment towards most of the divine. Now his father, emboldened by the success of Milah Sicarus-Freyr and the ascension of Lady Arcane, seeks to restore the beliefs and tenants Silas once stood for, and have Know rise to the rank of divinity.
While Cael himself is a tad bit skeptical if Know himself even wishes to become such a being of power, he is nonetheless bound to aid his father's quest. And to make certain Athryl doesn't do anything unwise.

GoalsStatus
Show worship of a Divine for at least one month OOC from the creation of a divine profile/thread. AchievedDivine profile created April 25th, 2022
The character must be at least two months old OOC.Achieved Character profile created December 29th, 2021
The character must be at least sixteen years of age.Achieved Cael is twenty-three years old.
Describe the most prominent relevant deed they've done since their last rank up. This can be a hosted event, a significant achievement, or a similar spectacle, but it should tend towards acts that demonstrate their faith to others. Achieved
⊱ On Fireday, 20th of Stormwind - 2308, Cael attended the ill-advised summoning of Know at Moonstone Isle. Here Know appeared in the flesh to warn us against summoning figments all nilly-willy, and traded information in exchange for memories. In his journal, Cael documented this event in detail; Mithtanil Memoirs I: Summoning of Know.
Three notable acts in line with their Divine separate to the event(s) above.
Achieved
⊱ Written a thesis piece about several theories on the Void Above. These pertain to several odd behaviors and potential solutions for all things relating to Space and the Night-sky.
⊱ Assisting Lana Silveira as a member of the Circle of Lore, with her research and discovery of several Precursor sites and relics.
⊱ Transcribed Demons, and the Realm We Face, after Know gave the Sect the task to find him information of the demon plaguing the Eastern Kingdoms.
One offering of an item to their Divine at a shrine/church/etc.Achieved
⊱ On Blessday, 23th of Sporebloom - 2309, at The Sanctum of Knowledge, Cael offered to Know the combined work of the Sect; Demons, and the Realm We Face. This book collates the previously written works of; Demonology, Invisible Book Keepers: Demons, Evil Races: Demonic, Timeline of Altera, and The Duel of Queen Leminth against Tavish the Demon, together with the experiences of members of the Sect and their research.
banbottom.png

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
bugger, I wanted to convert Cael to worshipping Lady Arcane
...he is nonetheless bound to aid his father's quest. And to make certain Athryl doesn't do anything unwise.
but the concept of a son looking after their demential dad is something I adore

This is what you worship by the way:

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron

I had forgotten Globglogabgalab loved books...

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

Thanks for reminding me of 2017, which was a year I had so carefully locked in the deepest wretches of my mind.

And who Knows, maybe you can convince him to still do that uwu

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Yall pressing disagree over my good pun