Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Know II - ?? EST - ??

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
This is an event tied to:
We are going to try to kill Know. Not that the mercs would be aware of this.

Mercs are told to bring weapons, armor and shoes that can grip on slippery surfaces.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
If there’s one thing Alterans love, it’s killing Divine nerds

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I swear to God if you kill Know and Lana starts glowing, I am not going to be happy.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
We shall finally see Know's threats of turning those that dare summon him needlessly into a very fine paste become reality.

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed
can i come as a temporary cheerleader character that gets caught in the crossfire and suffers an anguishing death that somebody cries at

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
can i come as a temporary cheerleader character that gets caught in the crossfire and suffers an anguishing death that somebody cries at
I do not have a problem with this

Also guys please- if you are not able to make it to this day and time- let me know! :)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I will be taking over as blarg is no longer staff - But I'll try to do my best. I will state however that from the warnings last summon, this one is indeed violent and I'll make announcements prior to the event on the day.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Asero Crow is out- :(
Welcome Ajax_

I will be messaging you all individually to check if you can still make it- especially the less actives ones on this list. This event has been a MONTH in the making!

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Unfortunately, this has to be delayed a week.

Unavoidable.

31/01/2021, same time. Let me know if there are conflicts?

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
And delayed for the foreseeable future.

You can live another day babies
When I am free to run and do shenanigans, we can make this a thing. Won't be long I am sure