Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Kopii Grey: 3.0

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Clean up on some things, learned that a lot of the potions and herb stuff he did learn have gone extinct so had to deal with thaat. Then also updated relationships, his equipments and stuff like that.

He got a new dagger made for hiiimmmm but waiting for person to naaaame it.- Edit: And now it's naaameedddd and enchanted and he loves it eeeever so much.

Last edited:

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Updootles are in light blue. His relations have been moved around a bit, I need to get him out a bit more to different peoples like he used to be XD Mainly this is an update to his progress on alchemy, and some new supplies he's gotten.

One of these days I'll be not lazy and resize the pictures of some of his adventures/events I've drawn. But ehhhh potatoe phone qualityyyy.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
What's this? Another dumb update with nothing fancy going on but putting in random trivia things like about health while doing some moves around in the relationships? That wont do.

Have a potato quality chibi to go with it.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
*small glance around* Super updates.

-Relationship edited and things moved around.
-No longer apart of the Rangers.
-Considers a long time friend lost and gone and no longer a friend
-Though on the plus side he's gotten a little bit stronger physically these days

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Relationship updates, new song added that actually has lyrics (I refound that song from long ago), touched up some other things as well such as some more trivia.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
I've met Kopii before?
Eons ago. Unless I'm mistaking your character for someone else when there was a wisp and they were yelling at him to not get on the boat the wisp went onto while also calling him a kid the whole time. But he wanted to see how it all worked and stuffs so he was stubbornly waiting there until someone went on the boat on a dare 8D

Then that character told Kopii it was his fault the person got hurt and he was all meh town.

IF I GOT THAT WRONG THEN OH GWAD WHO WAS IT.

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
Eons ago. Unless I'm mistaking your character for someone else when there was a wisp and they were yelling at him to not get on the boat the wisp went onto while also calling him a kid the whole time. But he wanted to see how it all worked and stuffs so he was stubbornly waiting there until someone went on the boat on a dare 8D

Then that character told Kopii it was his fault the person got hurt and he was all meh town.

IF I GOT THAT WRONG THEN OH GWAD WHO WAS IT.
Oh no I recall- it was me

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
*dusts off*

Fresh new art presented in the profile, updated the Relations pretty hard. Removed some and added some as well. Mainly it's new art on show here for the updates, with a new full body and his general supplies.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Heck.

*dusts off*

There we go, I did a massive update to his relationships, lemme know if I missed any. A lot of his personal opinions on people these days tend to be muddled by the fact when he talks with them it's generally about the event going on haha. For now this will I do I guesssss.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil