Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kyler's Whitelist application [Declined - Squidziod]

Ezio assasin

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Ironmankyler

2. How old are you
21 years of age
3. What country are you from?
United States of America
4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is forcing another player to do what you say in the rp without their permission.
Powergaming is rping things that are impossible and irelivant to the theme.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko
8. Tell us about yourself!
II have loved minecraft for a very long time. I am intrested in rping now and this will be my first time. I really want it to be worth it!

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I am currently unemployed.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No. I found this server by looking up "Medieval roleplaying minecraft servers.
About Your Character!
My character is a sellsword (read my bio) and he is leathal in combat. He grew up on a small town in an unknown part of the world. He alwase went to minecraft gods school and practiced the combat arts. One day, he snuck off on a boat, when he was about 18, and went to a contenent (your land on the hollowworld server) and he never saw his parents again. He was angry and he wanted to get his anger out by killing.

Character Name:
Ezio
Character Age:
Character Race:
human
Appearance:
Hair color: black Beard: black Clothes: white Personallity: Tempared, triggered easily.
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Its just what you see on my character
Written Test!
My character is a sellsword (read my bio) and he is leathal in combat. He grew up on a small town in an unknown part of the world. He alwase went to minecraft gods school and practiced the combat arts. One day, he snuck off on a boat, when he was about 18, and went to a contenent (your land on the hollowworld server) and he never saw his parents again. He was angry and he wanted to get his anger out by killing. The assassins brotherhood reallised he was a good killer and recruted him. He was a very usefull assasin and got many awards. But then he retired from the brotherhood and went back to good-old killing for hire. As he grew up, he got tired of all the killing, and eventually stoped. He met this beautiful girl and they got married. But then she got assassinated by the assassins brotherhood and warned him that they were coming after him. He did not know why he was getting hunted down. Maybe one of his clients told him to assassinate an assassin still on duty. He would never know. After he became anonoymouse he no longer had to run. The assassins were wasting time on him and forgot about him. But, he is still wanted, and keeps his robe on so he shows that he represents the assassins brotherhood. He is still a sellsword today. Many kingdoms want to hire him as a knight but he will never accept. I'm sorry this might be a little short, but since my character is only 30, he has a little bit of a short background.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Hello and thank you for applying! Unfortunately, your application contains numerous errors and is being declined. You are free to apply again as soon as you like, but please consider the following when writing your next app:
  • Your meta and powergaming definitions are not satisfactory. They are either entirely wrong, or largely incomplete.
  • Your written test is short, only 274/400 words!
    • Your written test may not include violence.
    • The skills your character starts with may not be above novice level.
    • There is no such thing as "minecraft gods school" and in fact, there are no references to "minecraft" as we RP in our setting at all.
  • Your "About Your Character!" section needs to be different from your "Written Test!" section. There shouldn't be any overlap.
Thank you for making the effort to apply in the first place, but on your second try, please be sure to pay close attention to our expectations. I hope to see you apply again soon!