Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Lady Evelyn Arwedhel

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
EVELYN ARWEDHEL~
Name: 'Evelyn' Arwedhel is the Common Tongue standardisation of her Elvish birthname, Aibhilín Arwedhel.
Full Titles: Evelyn Arwedhel, Daughter of Ithilwen, Former Lady of Harathendel.
Nickname/Alias: Since fleeing the Second Exodus, she has found herself in Lavoyard lands under the name 'Evette'.

Eve.PNG

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Elf, of the Silver Elven culture.
Social Status: Born into a noble household, reduced to a refugee during the Second Exodus.
Sexuality: Whatever pays.
Height: Stands at around 5 and a half feet.
Weight: Quite below what it should be.
Date of Birth: 3rd Day of Sporebloom - 2239, Year of Sorrow.
Date of Death: Not yet.
Homeland: The City of Harathendel, in the Second Realm of Altera.
Current Home: Amid the throngs of refugees from Port Silver, she made first for the Crossroads, then Tambry, then L'Havre, where she now resides amid the ruins.

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: With just enough to eat, her body is thin, and wasting fast.
Hair: Before, she would have worn her hair long and perfectly kept, a wash of pale gold with a single braid at each side. Now, it hangs limp like straw about her shoulders.
Eyes: Flecked with the typical metallic silver of her race, her eyes are blue and spiritless.
Skin: A caricature of the 'fair' Elven complexion, her skin has grown sallow with hunger and fatigue.
Identifying Marks: She has acquired a small scar of her left knee from a "fall" she had whilst in Imlasdris, and lately has appeared with limbs scuffed and raw. Various other scratches and burns mark her legs, arms, neck and face.
Appearance: Almost akin to bone china, Eve has a fragile, heart-shaped face. Though time ago it was framed with white gold tresses, with fine brows and lashes crowning her eyes, her countenance now bears the marks of neglect, with hollow cheeks and her expression frozen as if a painting.
Clothing: In her youth, Evelyn was accustomed to dresses of very fine and very light silks and satins, but these were sold after the Exodus in exchange for warmer wools and linens. On her feet she wears a battered pair of sandals, picked free of the tiny jewels that once encrusted them, and where her wrists were adorned with bracelets of many precious metals, they are now bound tightly with rags.
Weaponry: She learned quickly to carry a jagged piece of shrapnel left from the fires of Port Silver.
Hygiene: She maintains her hygiene desperately and violently.
Voice: When she's spoken to.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: Growing up in Harathendel, Evelyn's father, Locien, had ensured that she was never been deprived of anything, and so it was inevitable that she would have the education of a lady. With tutoring, she learned to dance, sing, read music, write poetry, speak in various tongues and talk of history.
Fears: Men.
Weaknesses: Physical frailty and a lack of money, experience, or allies landed Evelyn in the worst manner of poverty, but it is a lack of hope that has held her there.
Intelligence: Though not an especially gifted student, her studious nature afforded her a wide and sound knowledge of the arts. In the past, she might also have been accused of naivety, but those days are long behind her.
Profession: Born a daughter of nobility, she never had to learn a trade. When she lost her home, she sold off her remaining jewels and trinkets to survive. Now, however, circumstances have led her to a far older trade.
Languages: She is fluent and literate both in Elvish and the Common Tongue, with well-developed vocabulary and articulation in each.

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Religion or Cults: Having lost her own mother when she was young, she would often pray to Sallana to seek guidance instead. She has thought little of the Gods since the flood of Port Silver.
Alignment: Whichever brings her the least grief.
Short Term Goals: To work.
Long Term Goals: None.

TRIVIA:
Least Favourite...

Place: Work.
Pastime: Working.
Food: Nothing.
Drink: Nothing.
Colour: Red.
Animal: Men.

Please, please, please refrain from using any of this information in RP, unless you have actually learned it through RPing with me - don't metagame.

My in-game name is: (Inactive)

Last edited:

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Don't make me quote the posts from our conversation, promising a backstory back in August >.>
I made no absolute promises. :p
Besides, considering I made this character at all, I would say that - at this precise moment - I am most definitely holding all the aces~!

Well, the ace of hearts and the ace of diamonds perhaps. :D

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
Besides, considering I made this character at all, I would say that - at this precise moment - I am most definitely holding all the aces~!

Ace of spades is in the toilet, and I'm pretty sure the ace of clubs got beaten up by the king of hearts.

Spark

Broken

oh you.jpg

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Your surname seems to be a mix of the to sindarin words "arwen" (meaning "noble woman") and "edhel" (meaning "elf"). ...I'm pretty sure you came up with it like that, as in a way it means "high elf". :p

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Your surname seems to be a mix of the to sindarin words "arwen" (meaning "noble woman") and "edhel" (meaning "elf"). ...I'm pretty sure you came up with it like that, as in a way it means "high elf". :p
You... I like you. :D

I was wondering if anybody would notice that~!

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Isn't this char Andras' brothers wifes sisters daughter?
Yes... She is... *takes a deep breath*
Andras' Natrizi'ma brother - the Dark Elf, Lorgar Natrizi'ma's wife (Vanessa Vanyaren)'s sister Ithilwen Vanyaren's daughter... Or would Lorgar have the other long and complicated surname that I have forgotten already? :p

Anyway... All, ah, little arrangements are being kept rather hushed for the time being. Even Evelyn is unaware of them currently.