Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

LadyofMist's Application [Approved - Niko]

Myst

Villager
About You!

1. LadyofMist

2. Turning 15 in July

3. USA

4. One moment... (Three Slow Millennium Later) Just read 'em!~

metagaming - When you have the character you are playing somehow know the other's thoughts without being actually told the thoughts.

powergaming - Doing something that gives the other no choice to fix it, like saying that you made it impossible for one to fight back.

6. No. And personally, I think that's a good thing.

7. 223Hero7

8. Um... well, not much to tell. I enjoy writing, though I am not the best at it, roleplaying, building in real life and minecraft, I have built a bridge before. Funny story actually, it was because my dog couldn't cross a little lake so i had to cary him across each time. Eventually I had had enough and grabbed some of the thinner trees, using them to make a bridge. These were really thin trees, so it was easy to get them. I listen to all kinds of music. I love painting, singing, exploring, and watching horror movies. I also love puzzles and riddles!~

9.The bridge that I just spoke of. :heart:

10. No one refered me. I found this a few months ago when searching for a good roleplay server. I found it, and decided it would be impossible for me to successfully do. Today, I decided to sit down and actually do this. Forgive me if it is not perfect.And please, if it is not, tell me what I can do to improve it. Especially the written portion. Boy, I wrote that about three times before I decided I liked it. I'm not the best at this, but I'll try. Thank you for taking the time to read the things I took the time to write. And even if I am not accepted, this site is amazing, and from what I could tell from the videos, so is the server. I hope everything goes well for you all. Now, enough of that, to my character! (Made the skin myself~)

About Your Character!

Character Name: Adele Kin

Character Age: 19

Character Race: Human

Appearence: (don't mind me coming up with all these names) Copper Hair, Cedar Eyes, Rosey-Pale Skin, 5'4 feet or 164 centimeters, 122 pounds or 55 kilograms.

Picture of the Skin: (Writing this in notepad so gimme a sec) hollowworld-skin-fixed-12202254.png (There you go! Aint she pretty?~ I also have one with short-sleeves!~)

Written Test! Oh dear... lord help me. Hope it's good enough :heart::

Adele Kin believed that life would be easier if you studied and studied and studied. That's what she did since she was 15. She read everything. But for one reason, to learn to protect her father. Before she reached the age of 15, Adele loved to explore. She always went on adventures throughout the Northern Kingdom. Of course, she never traveled too far. Her mother would not be able to take that. Now though, she can go anywhere. But she doesn't want to. That is the reason she adventured no more. It was fall, the most wonderful time of the year when the air grew colder and leaves fell from their home branches. Adele had been exploring as she usually did. While she was gone though, her house was raided, her father wounded, and mother killed. To this day, her father refuses to tell her what happened and who did it. Despite what he told her, she believed her mother's death was the fault of her own. Due to this, she decided to stay home and protect her father.

It was another day at home, just like any other, when Adele woke up. She did the usual, dressed, brushed her hair, and walked into her kitchen. She began breakfast, not noticing her father already sitting at the table, cane by his side.

He then spoke, “Adele, why do you not go exploring anymore?”

She answered without hesitation, “So that I can take care of you and our land.”

“But, can you not do that while having fun at the same time?”

Hearing his words, Adele had a thought. She realized how much danger was out there. And she realized how easy it was for her to protect herself and her father with the facts she had personally implanted into her own mind. And, she still read everything. She could still take care of her father and the farm on her own while still having time to explore the amazing world outside of her home. She was ready. So, she decided she would begin exploring again. The danger and thrill of nearly slipping off a cliff or encountering another species returned to her, and so did the adventure that was once in her life.

She was once again happy with herself. Though, of course, Adele continues with her studies. She also continues protecting her father from whoever killed her mother along with the undead. It was honestly horrifying. She wasn’t sure what to do with herself sometimes. But, she would do her best. She knew she could do this now. Adele was sure of it. At least, she hoped she was.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
shalherana_by_cukie1-da5qzch.gif
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Myst

Villager
O DEAr. I aM so HapPy mY rAndOm CapItaLizatIon is NoT cOntroLable

Thank you so much! This makes me very happy!~