Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

lagyserver's application [Declined - IceandFire]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
fixed prob 2. ad for prob 4, If it is not too much to ask, could you ask someone with the power to do it if I can keep it as it is as adding more will only make it worse and i do not want to play a guy with a terrible backstory.

PS. recently I have been diagnosed with Autism and ADHD. I hope this does not affect anything but I just thought u would like to know :)
I have, and the consensus is as above. Please take the time to extend your written test, and show us that you know the lore of this world. Focus on showing your character's interactions with others- how they treat themselves, really anything. Try to not have such a heavy emphasis on a tragic backstory for your character. We try to avoid tragic backstories like that in Hollowworld as they are generally cliche.

If you need inspiration, take a look at the previously approved whitelists.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Hey there lagyserver,

After a close look at your applications & previous applications, we feel that it is best if we decline this app. Thank you for your interest in HW, and all the best luck out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.