Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lana's Book List

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Lana has published new books!

Had to remove the images of all the Around the Continent in 50 days screenshots-- apparently the image cap for a single thread post is 30 images. I wish I claimed a second post now.
If Lana writes more than 30 books (which she already has, I meant more more), I will need to begin removing screenshots and find a new format for this thread.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Oh I forgot to mention!

The Linistel map has been enlarged to encompass most of the Sooleran river and most of the old House Wise lands!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Reminder: These books are for sale.

Since I made this thread, nobody really... bought any books unless prompted within Lana's old bookstore (which closed when Astrum went inactive).
Right now, I am in need of radiants. If anybody is interested in purchasing Lana's books/maps, I would very much appreciate it around now. It comes with an RP should you wish, to which Lana is more than happy to befriend your character, be lured into a trap or teach.

I am going to be putting Lana's more important lore books on Auction House. Nine copies of Lana's new "Constellations" are now on the AH.

I am.. pretty desperate.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
im just seeing this and i love this.
Thank you :heart: I do like making maps, especially when I cannot sleep. They are very time consuming-- about 6 full maps takes me an hour and half or two hours to complete. Listening to a good podcast helps.

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
My character's very interested in learning something new, be it world history or, even better, a new language/skill. He'd love to buy books or be taught anything like that!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
My character's very interested in learning something new, be it world history or, even better, a new language/skill. He'd love to buy books or be taught anything like that!
Then please, send Lana a message! =)
My Discord is Wake#0098
Hopefully we can RP soon

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Lack of book buying is only because I didn't know where a shop was and hadn't seen any in the AH for a while. I will throw radiants your way, oh maker of books.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Lack of book buying is only because I didn't know where a shop was and hadn't seen any in the AH for a while. I will throw radiants your way, oh maker of books.
Come find Lana in RP sometime, she is working on more and would be more than happy to give Kethron a hefty discount because he helped her write the enchantment book :D

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Lana has Published a new book!

Another 100 Page book!

It will be on sale on Auction House after some of my other Auction House things have been sold.
Again, you can specifically ask Lana to purchase these IC if you do not wish to wait.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Lana has published two new books!

For a week only, Gods and Titans will be free on Auction House. I will do my best to keep it stocked.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Hello!
It has been quite some time since this has been updated. But it has been updated =)

Metaphysics II: Magical Essentia has been added
Metaphysics X: Modern Vyres has been added
Metaphysics VIII: Constellations has been updated in version
Wonders of the Eastern Continent is not for sale anymore
Lana's Studies: Axolotls has been added

The maps have been removed (temporarily) as I plan on making grander ones in the future once my region is made.