Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lana's Journey around the Eastern Continent

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Lana has arrived in Aeroch Rimtar

Dates have been changed!
Added destinations to the Desert Civilization ( Snowymaximus ) and Aelmere ( Electric ).
Also Lana is now spending two days in Blackstone (thank you Axex ) and is no longer passing through Oren, but hopefully staying a day there! (thank you Arken )

Also, Lana will be attending the opening of the Compendium Library on the 15th!
I'm not too sure Aelmere still exists IC - I used to handle the city but the land was given to BoredBrit after the Wise Empire (which owned Aelmere) disbanded and activity stopped in the city. Maybe he'll know more bout its status

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Lana has arrived in Queensport
Where she will stay for 3 days

Removed Aelmere from the list and changed dates according.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm not too sure Aelmere still exists IC - I used to handle the city but the land was given to BoredBrit after the Wise Empire (which owned Aelmere) disbanded and activity stopped in the city. Maybe he'll know more bout its status
It's there, but it's likely not too accessible due to something I don't know I'm allowed to say since it might be meta'd.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
unfortunately pod died in an event today so i will not be available for when Lana reaches Haven

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I almost missed this. If you want to Rp in Eastwatch, I can log in for you so it's not an empty trip. Send me a friend request on discord and we can set up a time. @N I A H#4107

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Lana has arrived in Knight's Haven
On the way, Lana passed through Bãrental.

I also removed the "Where is Lana Currently?" thing. I forgot to keep updating it, so it still stated Lana was at Kharuz Korum. Oops.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Lana has arrived in Thorne
Lana visited Natri'Evar and the Rift before returning back on herself.
Thorne is such a beautiful and interesting place! :D

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Lana has arrived in Astrakhan
Lana will spend 3 days here in Astrakhan

Important Note: I am moving house tomorrow on the 23rd. This may cause me to be inactive for a day. I am sorry :(

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Lana is staying an extra day in Astrakhan.
Thanks to Blorbis83 for such an in-depth description of the location and giving enviromental Roleplay :heart: Its wonderful!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Lana has arrived at The Compendium

Sadly, there was no road to Bloodrose Glen, thus Lana did not visit it.
Also, whoever decorated to road around Bloodrose Glen leading up to the Compendium, awesome work :heart: I love it!