Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now Lana's Weekly Lessons

I am Wake

The Rose
Crafter
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Crafter
~Lana's Weekly Lessons~

Every Sunderday (Thursday), Lana will strive to offer a small weekly lesson on anything-- for people to ask questions or to learn something new.
Each lesson opens up normally with Lana asking if there is any questions she may answer.

Link to PREVIOUS LESSONS
Link to CANDLEWOOD
Link to FROSTWARTS

Rating: Peaceful
Public/Private: Public

Times:

8pm GMT
3pm EST

Lesson Log:

18th Stormwind 2308:
• Aori lesson with Ruvan before the lecture.
• Lecture focused heavily on Gods, Figments and Titans at request of students. Included history of Harateth, briefly touch on Immortal Kings, Gods killed and forgotten, explanations on powerful Figments and how Gods are empowered and depowered.
Attendants:
Ruvan ( TagTeamChampion )
Clockworks ( Retro )
Freia ( Goldbeean )
Aesi ( LyricalArtist )
Cael ( Sankera )
Miya ( Sir )

25th Stormwind 2308:
• Aori lesson with Ruvan before the lecture.
• Lecture on evolution and the influences of magic, Gods and origins from the Immortal Kings with references to modern fauna/flora and Nakam.
Attendants:
Ruvan ( TagTeamChampion )
Eren ( AionTbird )
Valerie ( JennyBean )
Freia ( Goldbeean )

2nd Winterfeast 2308:

Attendants:

9th Winterfeast 2308:

Attendants:

16th Winterfeast 2308:

Attendants:

23rd Winterfeast 2308:

Attendants:

30th Winterfeast 2308:

Attendants:

6th Snowdown 2309:

Attendants:

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Crafter
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Crafter
~Points~

Whilst Candlewood itself has no points system as of yet, attending Lana's lectures shall earn you a point.
Earning another point during a lecture is rare, though providing more insight into a specific topic kindly usually rewards another point.
These points are arbitrary. They lead only to fun prizes that Lana herself may gift to prize students.

Ruvan Kegheart - 2
Freia Flortel - 2
Valerie Gerharde - 1
Aesi Ro'van - 1
Cael Mithtanil - 1
Clockworks - 1
Eren Vow - 1
Miya Bluet - 1

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Crafter
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Crafter
This is today! :D
It is an hour earlier than previous lessons at Frostwarts and very chill events. Please never come to these lectures expecting much ;P they are simply lessons in random tidbits of lore unless you ask Lana something specific. I get panicked when half the server shows up because I have to come up with something!