Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Lana's Weekly Lessons

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Was lovely as always!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Hello all!
A little warning--

I am currently on holiday. The wifi here pretty much does not exist.

Yet regardless, I am going to attempt to host tomorrow's lesson in the Crawford Athenaeum in Storms Landing!
I am sorry in advance if I try to log in and it simply does not work.

Tomorrow's lecture will hopefully be on the History of Airships! That will not take up the whole hour though so if there is anything any character would like to ask Lana to answer, please come along and feel free to ask! It is why Lana hosts these lectures-- so that any scholar or non-scholar can find the answers they need =)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
This is today!

Again, I may be a little late and there is the slight possibility the wifi does not allow me to get online at all.
But here is hoping everything works out fine!

I miss my home wifi and supercomputer

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Another thursday, another lecture =)
This in 7 hours and 40 minutes!
It will be at the Crawford Athenaeum in Storms Landing~

PM me if you desire to learn something in particular that Lana may know, either today or in the coming weeks!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Tomorrow's lecture will not be going ahead.

My work has been quite stressful this week, as we are trying to make double the medicine (I work in a pharmacy) for next weeks bank holidays due to the Queen's Platinum Jubilee.
Specifically, Thursday and Friday next week will not be work days-- as such, the medicine that would be delivered or made for those days need to be made this week.
Longer hours, harder work.
I have given it a lot of thought tonight as to what I would teach tomorrow and fallen short, as I am too tired to even make myself a cup of tea.

Though it does mean next Thursday I will have not have work.
So if anybody has anything they would like to learn-- please PM me! We'll see if Lana knows it and can teach it =)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
This is today!
Todays lesson will be about the Planar~

I am going to a friends house today so I hope to be back in time for another post an hour or half an hour before!