Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Lana's Weekly Lessons

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Wow, that week went quick for me! :eek:

This will be at Candlewood and will take place in three hours :)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Tomorrow's lecture will not be taking place, sadly.

With the literal acension of Magic, Lana's trauma from seeing Infinity and the possibility of the magic reworking coming tomorrow: Lana cancels the lesson pre-emptively due to her literal inability to teach this week.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Tomorrow's Today's lecture will not be taking place, sadly.

With the literal acension of Magic, Lana's trauma from seeing Infinity and the possibility of the magic reworking coming tomorrow: Lana cancels the lesson pre-emptively due to her literal inability to teach this week.
just bumping this in case anyone is looking through New Posts

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
so last week Lana was traumatised because Magic made her see everything in existence ... ever.

This week Lana is traumatised because she watched basically a hundred people get eaten by zombies suddenly after being disintegrated into a pool of blood, see her life flash before her eyes because she thought Karn was about to kill her before reappearing in her lecture room

let us hope that next week's lecture does not traumatise

Thank you for those that attended, I added you to the main post =)
Sorry Lana couldn't teach

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
so last week Lana was traumatised because Magic made her see everything in existence ... ever.

This week Lana is traumatised because she watched basically a hundred people get eaten by zombies suddenly after being disintegrated into a pool of blood, see her life flash before her eyes because she thought Karn was about to kill her before reappearing in her lecture room

That does sound like a normal lecture.

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend

Stay tuned for next week, when Lana will be eaten alive by a dragon, and telepirted out an hour later.
Keep an eye out for our star guesst, Sean Bean!

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
Stay tuned for next week, when Lana will be eaten alive by a dragon, and telepirted out an hour later.
Keep an eye out for our star guesst, Sean Bean!
Then out of nowhere Sallana herself appears and offers all present wine.

LyricalArtist

Storm's Landing Wanderer
Merchant
Pronouns
They/Them
LyricalArtist
LyricalArtist
Merchant
Next week's lecture isn't happening because Lana will be traumatised by the precursor expedition.