Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lavender Landscaping

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Do you have an empty green space that needs filling? Do you want your town or estate to thrive with greenery and colour? Queen Citrine offers her services as a garden designer for no charge, so long as you cover the fees of everything that goes inside the garden. No space is too big or too small. If you are interested, please send word to the Benitoite Palace.

============================================
I will make you a garden for free if you provide mats. I wanted to do this for a while but then I thought it'd be cool to have Citrine do it so she gets out a bit more and shows off her Shallherana green fingers.

Some examples of gardens I have done before:
IMGUR LINK

TO NOTE: I will make the garden in creative first so that you can approve it before transferring it over either through WE or by hand (i can do it by hand i dont really care)

Jobs in Progress:
-

Completed jobs:
-

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Think you're up to the task for a frozen and educative winter garden? Been pondering a garden for Frostwarts but I think perhaps it's better to get someone with know-how on the job!

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Think you're up to the task for a frozen and educative winter garden? Been pondering a garden for Frostwarts but I think perhaps it's better to get someone with know-how on the job!
Omg I just saw this because I came back to bump the post. I’d totally be down if it’s still not done! Message me on here or on discord ^-^

Also BUMP

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Sami. You don't know what you've just done. >:] I will be contacting you shortly. :heart:

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
Sami. You don't know what you've just done. >:] I will be contacting you shortly. :heart:
Run. Run to the hills and keep running. Cross mountains and rivers, and cover your tracks in case.

There will be no escape.