Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Leonhardt, Grandmaster

Crusader_Of_Man

Lord of Altera
Legend
Crusader_of_Man
Crusader_of_Man
Legend
LEonhardt bust.png
Art by the honorable Charybdis
Current theme

Combat theme

Divine [X]

Character Chart
Character’s full name: Leonhardt von Ironwood
Reason or meaning of name:
Character’s nickname: Sin of Pride
Reason for nickname:

flame knight.png

Specializations:
Two Handed fighting. Melee.
Fortitude; Taking hits and enduring on
Crafting: smithing
Might: Pushing Heavy objects
Awareness: Sight
Determination

Voice:

leon.png
Elz art Elz art Elz
Relationships with others

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, MSG ME ON DISCORD OR THE FORUMS FOR A RELATION I DO NOT HAVE YET

Orange=Loved
Gold=Good
Blue=Neutral

Light Red=Editors side note
Dark Red=Unfavorable.
Light Purple: Complicated

Uriel Valhart: Valiant's Chosen [X]
"I thought you were a just man." My opinion of you changes. I will fight along side you and your sons until the Sun reaches all of the dark.

Byrne Valhart: Realmsguard Champion [X]
"A friend and fellow protector of the realm" I will follow your ordermen to protect the realm, as it is our just cause that will uplift the people.

Aleksei Ivanov: Exalted One[X]
I hope you are not gone, forever.

Lysander: Untimely Friend [X]
"Hopefully we can serve against the darkness.." A man whomst I never thought I'd see as a friend. Keep well, and I will keep you safe.

Aki Bellamy: Loose Cannon [X]
"My first knight. You will be among the valorant." Stay the path, cavalier, and you will always find me a friend in need.

Amelia Rose: Queen of Eldpoint [x]
"A noble ally. Silver matches gold, after all." A good friend, despite our rough beginnings. Your servants do you justice.

Anya: Little Lady [
X]
"I will protect you, fret not." A little lady, finding herself. A sign that people can still have a heart, despite all their hardships. I will be here for you, no matter what.

Storm Arcturus: Old Ally. [
X]
"Keep your wits old man and we'll fight the good fight" A man from the past, I would like to think a good friend too. You've been there at times I didn't think people were there for me.

Som of the Rangers: A wild warmth [X]
"I care not for how you see me, but I send my respect to the fullest." I may not be a ranger, or anything of a forest dweller, though I do sense some warmth in talking with your people. As a man who once lived in the deserted cathedral in the forest, there is serenity in the wild, with nothing but the sun and trees around. I look forward to how I see you, and you see me.

Sydri: Ice Queen. [X]
"You have a warmth in you, despite being cold in appearance." Long may our friendship last; just don't forget how the Lion of Drachenhort operates. Flame runs my soul, an unquenchable flame.
I...I don't know Sydri. I am unsure how you make me feel; it is friendly, but I can't quite read you.

Erwin: Battle-Brother [X]
"Welcome back, friend." You may be misunderstood, but you will always be my friend. Please, don't leave me again.

Asero Crow: Dragon Slayer [
X]
"Glad to know we fight on the same side." He's a fool of a man I've known for awhile now; the good kind of fool who can make you smile even in battle. I'm glad to know you, and hope we can fight alongside each-other once again, when I'm better. I do wish to see the fire you bring grow.

Arne: Drill-Master [
X]
"A squire to be sure, but a welcome one." Arne, grow to be strong. You are one of my disciples, and I will show you the way of the Lion.

Iuno Matuta: Strategian [
X]
"The daughter I never had." Sometimes, I'm glad I didn't have a daughter when I see how you act, but it is the familial feeling that I have yearned for. Thank you.

Faith: Blondie [X]
"There's nothing to fear with a little fire." You're friendly, but I think you don't know who I truly am. Perhaps through Iuno you can see such.

Matthias von Ivanov: Valorborne [X]
"You're the Tsar now." I will respect your Orders, Lord Ivanov. You and I were not always friends, but the fact of the matter is you respect my ideals now more than ever; we are plagued with the demonic threat. I am glad I can call one of Valiant's best blessed a friend.

Mathieu de Courtnay II: Brother In Faith [
X]
"Someone I never thought I'd meet, but am damn glad I have." A fellow Noble and follower of Ignis, Mathieu is aiding me in my walk of faith. With the abscence of Aleksei, many have looked at the Inquisitors as the Leaders of the faith, and Mathieu is securing that thought. I will do my best to be in the best of your light."

Leofwine Bauer: Battle Brother [
X]
"Goat Fucker" I may have had some rocky waters with you in the past, but we are from the Kalstaat. We are brothers in arms, against all threats of the realm. Treat mine like yours.

Vowrawn: God's Weakest Moor Elf [X]
"If all Moors are like you, I'd be fine knowing the realm is secure." A beast of a moor elf, I am convinced he is the strongest man I've met.

Thedosius: The Basileos [X]
"You remind me of Storm." Someone born in nobility, the Lord of Astrakhan. Know your people are the fairest of wine making, second to the Kaltic.

Amelie Dubois: Lavoyard Elfess [
X]
"Keep him safe for me." You are Matthias' shield. No one can understand him better than you right now, please keep his heart safe for us all. I know you can do it.

IMG_0307.jpg

Art by the Beloved Moody_Mullen thanks Scott!

Gone:​
Avalyn: An annoyance. [X]
"To what end, do you have to use such fowl language?" A child, yet one who seems to hate me for no reason other than my over-preparation. To whomever transgressed against you, I will kill you.

Astreia Endowyn: Close. [X]
"Feeling your warmth is nice, Little Raven." I hope to gain as much of your flame as possible, for you too show the fire of liberty inside. No matter your past, you are warm now, and will continue to carry your torch. Keep me close, and I will keep you closer. Perhaps more will come of our conversations. All will be mended in time.

Keone of the Makani: [X]
Perhaps we can talk again.

"Her"
"I will do anything for you, my lady."

Luna Moon: Unlikely companion. [X]
"A lost friend." Where are you, dearest friend?

Adora: Enigma. [X]
"You will see the golden-light.." May you touch the light's embrace, for it will save you. It will be your last sight.

Flos Unitatis: The Heretic. [X]
"Crossing me was the worst mistake of your life" You will learn to know what true purity is. I hope you like being alone the rest of your life.

Determination.: Traitor [Profile Redacted]
" The flames of Truth will consume you." I have no hatred for you, but I will destroy you with every ounce of my life.

Jacque von Hardanger: My Battle Buddy [X]
"You don't abandon a battle buddy!" You may be a pain in the ass, but I will protect you with my life, Jacque. Your innocence to the outside world is loveable, but how you treat others needs to be corrected, perhaps with age. Stay strong, and never give in to fear.

Crummy Crum Crumbs: An interesting interaction [X]
"Your gang better keep you talking to me, for they will know fire." You don't annoy me, and I enjoy speaking of the art of smithing with you. Perhaps you will see flames.

Dorothy Plug: Skraagite. [X]
"Despite being a skraagite, I'll talk." You're not like the others, and that's why I've not cut you down.Stay different, and I will aid you.

Florence Valhart: A fleeting spark. [X]
"I know you, but the spark is faded." Someone I used to know, though you don't know me for who I am. Use your husband as your sword? Cowardly for a woman who should be strong.

Elanor : The spark [X]
"Ich Liebe dich" It may just be a feeling, but I will give my life to you, if you let me. Did you abandon me too?

Sangiban: Traitor.. [X]
"Cross me again and I will end your filthy, miserable life." A traitor will not be burned, but melted. You will never be in my grace again.

Neoma: A turncoat Traitor. [X]
"Someone I once knew, lost and turncoat." A good friend who lost her mind. I will destroy you if it turns out you practice magic.

Thure Von Hardanger: Trusted. [X]
"A surprise to be sure but a welcome one." A Fellow nobleman, and wonderful friend. May our flames be those of great men. We will burn those who wish to destroy order. Where have you gone, my Lord?

Wilhelm Schmidt: Fraternal love. [X]
"You sparked the light" Thank you, Brother. You gave me my fire.

Nilsa: Squire of Valor: [X]
"You are like....a friend I never had." Keep me close, new squire. You're not going to regret it; my sword will show you the Way. I owe you more than a simply toast and tea, maybe when you're fit to serve as knight you'll get your proper earnings. There is glory in you, young squire

Podric Flanders [X]
"Your Orders, Exalted one." The true blessed on the Light, I will follow you until the bitter end.

Last edited:

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Lore boys
I thought Lions don't exist IC???
not lore but i remember brit having this conversation at least 3 times, they're like myths, equivalent to gryphons for us IRL

Crusader_Of_Man

Lord of Altera
Legend
Crusader_of_Man
Crusader_of_Man
Legend
Bump. I'm sorry I've been gone so long, and I'm going to be writing this as a personal update to myself, not the character. Past few months have been the most demoralizing in a long time, lost my loved and cherished cat who was turning 12 this year on April 1st. Just about a week ago we introduced a rescue kitten into our family, and life has been looking good ever since. Classes getting rough combined with losing my cat didn't allow motivation for my life, and I know I should have posted a small hiatus thread but I just didn't want to let anyone down. I'm sorry If you were looking forward to any RP I generated back in Feburary, as that's when this all happened, the 22nd to be precise, but I'll be looking to updating my character skins maybe and updating the thread. Thank you everyone on Hollow World, for you are great.

Also New theme you should totally check out

Last edited:

UmberFright

Legend of Altera
Legend
Blessed
Pronouns
They/Them
To_Your_Witcher
To_Your_Witcher
Legend

Character Chart
Character’s full name: Golden Count
Character’s nickname:
Reason for nickname:
Birth date: ???

Physical appearance
Race: Kaltic
How old does he/she appear: ???
Weight: 240 LBS
Height: 6'1
Body build: Strong
Shape of face: ???
Eye color: (speculated) Blue
Glasses or type of aid for the eyes: n/a
Skin tone:???
Distinguishing marks: Scars. Many.
Predominant features: Helmet.
Hair color: ???
Type of hair: ???
Hairstyle: ???
Voice:
Overall attractiveness: ???
Physical disabilities: ???
Usual fashion of dress: Armour
Favorite outfit: Armour
Jewelry or accessories:

Personality
Alignment: Lawful
Good personality traits: Loyalty to Lordship.
Bad personality traits: Trusts no one.
Mood character is most often in: Collected.
Sense of humor: Little. He's getting better
Character’s greatest joy in life: His God.
Character’s greatest fear:
Why?:
What single event would most throw this character’s life into complete turmoil?: Nothing. He would get back up.
Character is most at ease when: He can survive.
Most ill at ease when:
Enraged when: Heretics and atheists bash his religious views
Depressed or sad when:
Priorities: Survival.
Life philosophy: Our golden light will mend all wounds.
If granted one wish, it would be:
Why?:
Character’s soft spot: Children.
Is this soft spot obvious to others?: No
Greatest strength: Stability in mind
Greatest vulnerability or weakness: Lack of trust
Biggest regret: None.
Minor regret:
Biggest accomplishment:
Minor accomplishment:
Past failures:
Character’s darkest secret: Identity.
Does anyone else know?: No

Goals
Drives and motivations: Get the best job.
Immediate goals:
Long term goals:

Past
???

Present
Current location:
Currently living with:
Pets:
Religion: ???

Family
???

Habits
Hobbies: Making carvings, repairing old blades.
Plays a musical instrument?: no
How he/she would spend a rainy day: it depends
Spending habits: none
Smokes: Yes
Drinks: no
Other drugs: no
Extremely skilled at: swordsmanship
Extremely unskilled at: archery
Nervous tics:
Usual body posture: Strong.
Mannerisms: Cold.
Peculiarities:

Traits
Optimist or pessimist?: ???
Introvert or extrovert?: ???
Daredevil or cautious?: ???
Logical or emotional?: ???
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?: ???
Prefers working or relaxing?: ???
Confident or unsure of himself/herself?: ???
Animal lover?: ???

Self-perception
One word the character would use to describe self: Fire.

"A surprise to be sure but a welcome one." A Fellow nobleman, and wonderful friend. May our flames be those of great men.

"To what end, do you have to use such fowl language?" A child, yet one who seems to hate me for no reason other than my over-preparation. To whomever transgressed against you, I will kill you.

"You intrigue me as much as I intrigue you, but why do you like my company? Women never made sense to me...." A friend, yet I do not know what your goal is. Keep me close, and I'll protect you. Cross me, and you'll be a fading memory.

"You will see the golden-light.." May you touch the light's embrace, for it will save you.

Flos Unitatis: The painter. [
X]
"The light of friendship is warm." You mean well, and will be treated as such.
I require Determination relation.

UmberFright

Legend of Altera
Legend
Blessed
Pronouns
They/Them
To_Your_Witcher
To_Your_Witcher
Legend
Current theme

Combat theme

Blessed Profile [X]

Character Chart
Character’s full name: Leonhardt "The Flaming Count"
Character’s nickname:
Reason for nickname:
Birth date: ???

Physical appearance
Race: Kaltic
How old does he/she appear: ???
Weight: 240 LBS
Height: 6'1
Body build: Strong
Shape of face: ???
Eye color: Blue. one is off-coloured
Glasses or type of aid for the eyes: n/a
Skin tone:???
Distinguishing marks: Scars. Many.
Predominant features:
Hair color: ???
Type of hair: ???
Hairstyle: ???
Voice:
Overall attractiveness: ???
Physical disabilities: ???
Usual fashion of dress:
Favorite outfit:
Jewelry or accessories:

Personality
Alignment: Lawful
Good personality traits: Loyalty to his kin and divine.
Bad personality traits:
Mood character is most often in: Collected.
Sense of humor: Little. He's getting better
Character’s greatest joy in life: His God.
Character’s greatest fear:
Why?:
What single event would most throw this character’s life into complete turmoil?: Nothing. He would get back up.
Character is most at ease when: He can survive.
Most ill at ease when:
Enraged when: Heretics and atheists bash his religious views
Depressed or sad when:
Priorities: Survival.
Life philosophy: Our golden light will mend all wounds.
If granted one wish, it would be:
Why?:
Character’s soft spot: Children.
Is this soft spot obvious to others?: No
Greatest strength: Stability in mind
Greatest vulnerability or weakness:
Biggest regret: None.
Minor regret:
Biggest accomplishment:
Minor accomplishment:
Past failures:
Character’s darkest secret:
Does anyone else know?:

Goals
Drives and motivations: Cleanse those in holy light.
Immediate goals:
Long term goals:

Past
???

Present
Current location: A tent
Currently living with:
Pets:
Religion: ???

Family
???

Habits
Hobbies: Making carvings, repairing old blades.
Plays a musical instrument?: no
How he/she would spend a rainy day: it depends
Spending habits: none
Smokes: Yes
Drinks: no
Other drugs: no
Proficiency: Weapon and shield combat, Two handed style.
Extremely unskilled at: archery
Nervous tics:
Usual body posture: Strong.
Mannerisms: Cold.
Peculiarities:

Traits
Optimist or pessimist?: ???
Introvert or extrovert?: ???
Daredevil or cautious?: ???
Logical or emotional?: ???
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?: ???
Prefers working or relaxing?: ???
Confident or unsure of himself/herself?: ???
Animal lover?: ???

Self-perception
One word the character would use to describe self: Fire.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, MSG ME ON DISCORD OR THE FORUMS FOR A RELATION I DO NOT HAVE YET

Orange=Loved
Gold=Good
Blue=Neutral

Light Red=Editors side note
Dark Red=Unfavorable.

Ignis Synnove
"My Goddess, my light...." I will never lose you again, never in my life. I will serve you, forever.

Asfrid: Ice Queen [X]
"A good friend, who is truly there for me." Despite being polar opposites in terms of heat and cold, you stuck onto a loyal knight. Keep me close, and I will protect you.

"A surprise to be sure but a welcome one." A Fellow nobleman, and wonderful friend. May our flames be those of great men.
We will burn those who wish to destroy order.

"A lost friend." Where are you, dearest friend?

"You will see the golden-light.." May you touch the light's embrace, for it will save you. It will be your last sight.

Flos Unitatis: The Heretic. [X]
"Crossing me was the worst mistake of your life" You will learn to know what true purity is. I hope you like being alone the rest of your life.

Determination.: Traitor [Profile Redacted]
" The flames of Truth will consume you." I have no hatred for you, but I will destroy you with every ounce of my life.

Sangiban: Traitor.. [X]
"Cross me again and I will end your filthy, miserable life." A traitor will not be burned, but melted. You will never be in my grace again.

Florence Valhart: A fleeting spark. [X]
"I know you, but the spark is faded." Someone I used to know, though you don't know me for who I am.
Use your husband as your sword? Cowardly for a woman who should be strong.

Crummy Crum Crumbs: An interesting interaction [X]
"Your gang better keep you talking to me, for they will know fire." You don't annoy me, and I enjoy speaking of the art of smithing with you. Perhaps you will see flames.

Uriel Valhart: Misguided Dog. [X]
"I thought you were a just man." A misguided dog of Valiant. Those of other faiths would rather fight against forces of good, rather than face off against true evil.

Astreia Endowyn: Close. [X]
"Feeling your warmth is nice, Little Raven." I hope to gain as much of your flame as possible, for you too show the fire of liberty inside. No matter your past, you are warm now, and will continue to carry your torch. Keep me close, and I will keep you closer. Perhaps more will come of our conversations.
Love may only go one way, but it doesn't have to be romantic, raven.

Dorothy Plug: Skraagite. [X]
"Despite being a skraagite, I'll talk." You're not like the others, and that's why I've not cut you down.Stay different, and I will aid you.

Elanor : The spark [X]
"Ich Liebe dich" It may just be a feeling, but I will give my life to you, if you let me.

Jacque von Hardanger: My Battle Buddy [
X]
"You don't abandon a battle buddy!" You may be a pain in the ass, but I will protect you with my life, Jacque. Your innocence to the outside world is loveable, but how you treat others needs to be corrected, perhaps with age. Stay strong, and never give in to fear.

Asfrid Update?

Crusader_Of_Man

Lord of Altera
Legend
Crusader_of_Man
Crusader_of_Man
Legend
i'm going to be updating my relations and some other things; bump for those of you who follow. Let me know if you want me to go more in depth or want a new updated relation as I probably will forget.