Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Linden Silveira Duskgrove

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Linden Silveira Duskgrove

Made by the amazing TealCreations~
General Information:

Name: Linden Silveira Duskgrove
Nickname: Pumpkin, Honey (Sugar)
Titles: Blessed of Sallana

Race: Caparii
Ethnicity: Lighthoof (Red grandfather)
Sexuality: Straight
Current Residence: Bloodrose Glen: Tree-type house in the back of the glen. (Main Residence)
Room in the Linistel Palace.
Living area on the second floor of Lana's shop at Storm's Landing.
Relationship Status: Happily Married Ever After~
Social Status: Blessed, Hermit (Son of the Duchess of Linistel too)

Physical Appearance:

This one is from Ruu Darling ~

Height: 5'7" (1.70m)
Weight: 168 Lbs (76kg)

Eye Color: Mint Green
Skin Color: Light/Fair
Shape of Face: Soft, slightly elven-like.
Distinguishing Features: Undecorated horns, red-auburn hair/fur, worn travelling shawl, a modest collar with an adorable plate/tag attached to it, Guardian Ring on one of his fingers.
Build of Body: Has grown quite athletic in build from lots of work, travel and other physical efforts. At least, his body developed as much as a Lighthoof's more overal slender build is capable of achieving compared to his Red and Greathorn kin.
Hair Color: A slightly darker shade of auburn, a bit more leaning towards a red hue.
Hair Style: Floofy but mostly kept under control and neatly combed, it remains noticably wavy and curly in many places. His hair covers part of his face most of the time, his right eye barely peeking out in between the strands.
Horns: His horns curve backwards along his head, before gently curving a little upwards at the tip. They're currently left undecorated.
Freckles: A cute splatter of freckles covers his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. There are also freckles covering his shoulders, almost appearing like little spots.

Is Seen By Others As: Ador(k)able, caring, dedicated.

Voice: (tbd)

Personality:

Likes: Nature, Home: Linistel & Bloodrose Glen, colorful sights, good scents, family/friends/loved ones , flower gardens, Vermella -> Sallana.
Dislikes: Infighting, defacing nature/beauty, demons, godslaying & divine disrespect, the Ashen Blight, Qliphoth.

Strengths: Commonly calm/serene, hard worker, healthy caution, high alcohol tolerance, alert hearing, sympathetic.
Weaknesses: Occasional cluelessness, easily distracted at times, stubborn, weary of large crowds.
Fears: Being alone, being ignored, being forgotten, familial issues, losing family again, a life without love.
Values: Beauty, love, health/wellbeing, family, kindness, having fun, earnest work, 'Melody', Shalherana, Sallana, Vermella's old teachings.

Education: Things taught by birth family & people he traveled with.
Languages: Fae (Native), Common (Fluent), Elven (Fluent, Forest-accent, partially learned from Teeke)

General Attitude: Kind, calm & serene, tries to act mature with a healthy dose of caution.
Religious Inclination: Sallana (Blessed), Vermella (Former)
General Intelligence: Seems far more observant than you'd expect.
General Sociability: Has no issues speaking to most, very curious about friend and stranger alike.
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Possessions:

Wardrobe:

Casual

Linden keeps his attire simply, having a dislike for too many layers or restrictive-feeling clothing.
His current outfit consists of a simple white toga that reaches up and goes over his left shoulder, a short sleeve covering it and part of his upper arm. The toga has gilded lining above the rim of the sleeve and 'skirt' as well as around the waist.
Usually he's seen wearing his favorite, although slightly worn, shawl intended for when he's out traveling. It's colors have mostly dulled, but he seems to keep it well cared for, no noticeable cuts or fraying present anywhere. The shawl seems to usually carry a strong scent of various flowers.
Besides these, Linden also has 'goatshoes' attached to his hooves, modest ones that protect them from long hikes and time spent travelling.

Blessed

Compared to his older outfit, his religious attire is still in roughly the same style.
His old shawl is replaced with a deep red scarf that Linden is able to wrap around his head, usually when he's wearing the mask he has recently started using while performing his duties as a Blessed.
Meanwhile, he wears a longer version of his old toga which now appears to be almost robe-like while the one short sleeve it had is far longer with this toga.

Jewelry: A golden Compass given by Illthilior as a gift on their first proper meeting. (x)
A matching choker/collar given to him by Rosa. He no longer wears it, but still keeps it somewhere safe. (x)
A small Ocean Jasper given to him by Rosa. He still treasures it for past times. (x)
A ring with an exquisitely cut emerald seated in mirror-polished silver. The words: 'In Defense of the Realm' are engraved on it.

Pets/Animals: None

Owned Homes:
His own home next to his family house at Mockingbay.
Tree-home at the Bloodrose Glen.
Hut at Emyn Arnen.

Carried Inventory: Usually keeps a small pouch with a small amount of radiants under his shawl which now also contains the Ocean Jasper that Rosa gave him and a necklace with a piece of an unusual cave in it, also carries a 'Bootie Call' horn with him at times that used to be owned by Winter as well as a golden Compass somewhere on his person that was a gift from Illthilior. Now rarely carries Victor's old Steel Battleaxe on his back, supported by straps. On one of his fingers he now bears his Guardian's Ring. His Artifact 'Melody' tends to be tucked in his hair by the base of one of his horns while in Rose form.
General Inventory: Varies on the situation and location, but Linden tends to keep an assortment of useful items, tools and other knick-knacks on himself.
General Wealth: Carries mostly small amounts of radiants on him, most of his personal wealth is kept somewhere safe.

History:

Birthplace: At an unknown healer's house, mid-travel.
Childhood: Traveled with parents along with a roaming caravan, visited several places.
Teen Years?: Lost both parents due to 'poachers', was brought to a new 'family'.
'Adulthood': Ended up on his own again, eventually ending up at Storm's Landing.
Got himself a new family now. Rest is currently ongoing.

Family History: Part of a traveling group/caravan, mostly along with halflings and a few humans. Linden ended up in the care of a noble couple after both parents died. Eventually due to unknown events, he ended up alone again and found his way to these lands.

Past Places of Residences: None, mostly out traveling.
Places Traveled: Various hamlets and villages, roadside inns and meeting spots for caravans.

Combat:

Peaceful or violent: Usually gentle, he doesn't fight unless it is the best option.
Linden does not shy away from making use of his tough head and horns for self-defense or aiding others. A strong kick from his hooves is likely as well.
He can have rare outbursts against people taunting or intending to harm him, his family and friends or even his goddess.

Weaponry: Victor's Steel Battleaxe, an Arming Sword made by Thordil for less spacious places (& Head/Horns, Hooves/Goatshoes?)

Combat Training: He is training by himself. In the past he trained with an Earthspawn child called Rinka.

Training & Skills:

Main skills:
-Cooking/baking: Basics + helping & learning from Mama Sugar~
-First aid: He has learned plenty of it over the years to make himself more useful to others, as well as it proving useful when his boon is required.
-'Florist': Learning more about floweys, trying out different bouquets and flower crowns.
Collects flowers, learning slowly on his own and trying out combinations.
-Herbalism: Knows most stuff about cooking related herbs from Mama doing her things in he kitchen. The rest comes from his own studies as well as resorting to written material.
-Farming: He has gotten rather used to farming as one of the main ways to provide for the Glen (and himself). It also ties in to his knowledge of herbs and flowers as he tries to understand the caretaking of plants better, in this case to achieve bountiful harvests.
-Various crafts: While not a highly skilled craftsman in anything particular, most of the work done to the Glen has been through his own effort, including woodwork, limited masonry and other things of use.

Other skills:
-Acrobatics: He is trying to make up for some limitations given by his hooves through getting better arm strength right now. He has been improving rather well.
(Carrying things or people, climbing trees, etc.)
-Alchemy: Linden knows and understands very little of alchemy, having given up on any further learning or teaching past the basic restoratives that one can make.
-Hiking/Travelling: He has done this a lot, his legs strong and well developed, he can keep his balance along steep slopes and areas rather well and has good stamina.
-Massaging: Something he learned in the past, he doesn't make use of it much, but hasn't quite unlearned it.

Other Trivia:

Favorite Types of Food: Not too picky, loves Sugar's cooking and baking, also loves Isabell's sweets, misses Thordil's feasts.
Favorite Types of Drink: Not too picky, favors Wine, especially homemade ones.
Hobbies/Pastimes: Wandering, advocating the values of Sallana, seeing the beauty present in the world and the people, tending to his Glen.
Favorite Colors: All the colors, though mostly shades of red!

----------

Last edited:

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover

This one is also from Ruu Darling ~

Character Goals:

Short Term Goals:
-Share the joy of music brought forth from Melody.
-Build a Shrine dedicated to Sallana in Linistel. (Done)
-Begin visiting friends, family and familiar faces once more.
-Retrieve Vermella's Axe. (Surprise Success)

Long Term Goals:

-Be a worthy Blessed of Sallana.
-Expand and improve the Bloodrose Glen.
-Do his best & be there for his family and close friends.
-Move onwards to his next chapter in his life.

Pretties~:

Radiant Rose:

Beloved Bellflowers:
Truce:
Even if we're not together anymore, she's still one of the most precious people to me. Nothing changes how much I care about her. Legendary Fiction
Rosa: Our separate paths in the future do not take away the good times of the past. Nidari
Caramel: I wonder how he is faring these days.. Spirit
Juniper: I can only hope he found his own path in life now. RagingLunacy

Lovable Lavender:
Apple (Princess Tourmaline):
She has grown a lot, her personality quite different than when she was a little adorable toddler. I'm proud of her regardless for how far she has gotten. Ruulu
Illthilior: It's unfortunate that things have went this way. Tempy_
'Aunt' Milah: Not sure what she's up to these days. She sort of disappeared after the... situation with Ari. Jazzper
Posey: I've not seen much of her lately, but I'm sure she's doing fine. Catena
Sugar: Still one of the most important people in my life. I'll continue to make her proud. Ruulu
Winter: She seems to keep stopping by and then leave off to more adventures on a whim. I wonder when she'll be back. mokwar

Precious Petunias:
Azgir:
He's very nice and you just feel safer when trouble's happening and he's around. I hope he just doesn't strain his back too much... Jazzper
Citrine: Where have you gone to, dear friend?. Samiwashere
Fronslin: Resourceful man who's always hard at work, but I feel that whatever he is out there doing, his heart is in the right place. Fronslin
Kam: Rinka's mom. She seems to always be ready to look after others, acting motherly to more than just Rinka and her siblings. I do worry about her ending up harmed...Kamaoe
Lana: A strong woman, even in the darker times in her life. Her company is rather enjoyable and seeing her smile return since that first talk brings a smile to me as well. I am Wake
Thordil: Still one of the most trustworthy people I've come to known. People may question his methods and his willingness to do the things others would not dare, but in the end, he does get the job done. Jazzper

Curious Clovers:
Ashna:
Another I've not met in a while. She has my respect for the past regardless. Solus
Eleanora: There's still much the poor girl has to learn of the world, but myself and Lana are there to help. Lizardd_
Ventare: Somehow he's still out there doing his own thing to this day. ShaolinPunk

Strange Seedlings:
Asero: Not much of a common sight these days. Electric
Cymic: Seen barely a trace of him recently. Cymic_
Isaac: Seems to have some relation to Sophie, but not much positive can be said about his sense of responsibility. Joseph12Q
Sophie: Not much to say about yet, though her efforts on spread knowledge of the Spiritblessed issues is appreciated. Lovelyninja567

Nasty Nettles:
N/A

Worthless Weeds:
N/A

Wilted:
Tryg:
Be at peace, old friend. godfather1
Veriswen: If only she was still around. Her end came at a far too young age. godfather1
Both parents, several friends from old caravan.

Scattered Petals:
Alanis
Arianne
Elarinya
Ember
Teeke
Nwalme
Vorar

----------

Last edited:

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Themes

*Nothing here yet!*

Arts

Bawww~

By Samiwashere

EEEEEEeeeeeeee~

By Samiwashere

Omguh, he's so precious and adorable~!

By Elz

So adorable with a hint of girlyness~ (I need to make him a proper dress...)

By Spooksy_

Distracted, flower-hauling Linden~

By Kamaoe

An amazing Chibi, one of my two favs~

By Ruu

A proper bust of a more 'mature' looking Linden~

By Ruu

Another lovely Linden Chibi~!

By TealCreations

Last edited:

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Updates, additions, various little things~
Profile updates are in this color.
Goal/'relationship' updates aren't separately colored.