Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

List and Status of Lavoyard Regions

My account, Antilogy, has OOC control over the following regions. I will explain the status of each one and its connection to the Lavoyard Empire. I am currently looking for aid for most of these cities, as I view them as "projects". As you can see, we have a lot of work to do and any help is appreciated!

Please keep metagaming rules in mind when thinking about this information.

Le Havre- The Capital of the Lavoyard Empire. West side currently open for roleplay. East side is under construction. A new castle is being built. When it is done, the East side will be open for RP and the west side will be closed for construction.

Nordforet- Nordforet exists as a farm right now. I hope to turn it into a vineyard and chateau. It does not need any plots and only minimal supplies. @archbishop owns it ICly and plays a Lavoyard Landgrave.

la Marche d'Or-This region is operated by @Tomato150 who as house de Courtnay will continue to grow the region. First priority is to finish the palace. Also the church will stay exactly how it is built, as per request from @Paintballz

Bastion d'Harlaus-An island north of the ruins of Port Silver; @Silversurfer105 has constructed a prison there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
lordy loo, this is going to be one hell of a project.

Im sure most of us are going to be putting all in for these projects, as @Antilogy has.
I would like to state again that any and all donations are appreciated and accepted, and if you do donate you have a say to where it goes in the empire, region-wise!

Thank you in advance! and thank you @Antilogy for taking up a mantle that seems close to insurmountable and kicking it into pieces and build it back up one stone at a time, it is more appreciated then you know! its time to get to work, and by the gods its going to be good when its over!!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Champagnac- A town to the west of Le Havre and ICly claimed by House Beaumont. To my knowledge, Beaumont would be @BrianAT16 's character, Valerie. I don't think this region needs much if any work, nor does it need any or many plots. If any work is done, this is likely the last to see it. Also, if Brian is not available to "run" the town ICly, I would seek out a new person to have an IC claim on it. The person would need to RP there, but it would not require funds or materials.
Concerning Champagnac, Anti and I have discussed it and I will have Valerie ICly run the town till such a time that another player is willing to take the claim to the town. I have far too many projects to run another town, so we are looking for someone else to create/use a character that has claim to the town. Anyone interested should message me and Antilogy. Thanks! :)

Updated. Still looking for people to take on projects, donate supplies and rads, and join up!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
la Marche d'Or-This region is operated by @Tomato150 who as house de Courtnay will continue to grow the region. First priority is to finish the palace. Also the church will stay exactly how it is built, as per request from @Paintballz

@Silversurfer105 will likely build some sort of Turian prison there.
I will be around to help if needed, but I will mostly be playing a de Courtnay to help keep the culture inline once the keep is finished, so look forward to that :heart:

Updated. East side of Le Havre will be undergoing some changes. I have picked a building style for Le Havre. Thus begins the collection phase!