Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Lithôniel Cristiele

CreativeAJ

Hollows Explorer
Villager
dialfluid
dialfluid
Villager

"And she whispered to the forest with a silk tone voice

and told it all her secrets

and gave it all her heart

and she gave it all it needed to grow

and though she never took things in return

it was enough for her to give her all."

[Theme]

[Second Theme]

[updates in this color]

"Its time to say goodbye,

but I think goodbyes are sad

And I'd much rather say hello.

Hello to a new adventure."

Full Name: Lithoniel Agamoundia Cristele

Nicknames:
Lith [Commen Nick]
Kitten [Given to by Rook]

Race: Forest Elf

Social Status: Would be considered a noble, but does not care for such things

Sexuality: Pansexual

Relationship Status: Single

Height: 5’9ft

Weight: 158lbs

"To me,

beauty is about being comfortable

in your own skin. It's about

knowing and accepting

who you are."

Build: She is like any other elf because of her tall and leanness, but she has a defined hourglass figure- along with obvious muscle built in her body due to the amount of training and just her general daily lively hood.

Hair: Her hair is fiery red, usually up in a half-up half-down look, with thick braids wrapped around to hold half her hair up. It is wavy and you can sometimes find leaves tangled in her hair, her locks reach just past her behind, even when up it stills reaches to her bottom back.

Eyes: Bright grey, almost a dazzling sliver when in daylight.

Skin: Rich in color, with having been outside most of her life and dark skin continuing to strengthen throughout the forest elves, her skin could be considered close to a caramel color.

Identifying marks: She actually has tattoos, there are two on her arms and one at the nape of her neck that travels down her back. She has a scar that runs across the from the corner of her eye to the other corner of her opposite eye, she also seems to have many tiny scars on her hands and legs. And her fiery red hair is one many identify her with.

Appearance: Though she is an elf, she has muscle weight to her, which is noticeable in her mostly her arms and legs, though she is still very lean and tall. She has swift and agile movements- she seems to always have a warm smile on her face, you could almost say she always has a friendly face. But she has very expressive grey eyes and uses her hands a lot to speak. Her fiery red hair always seems to stand out, which she doesn’t mind, by all means. Always having a warm and gentle aura around her, which many think she’s too nice, but in reality, she is actually can be very stern and intimidating, which she sometimes uses her height for that factor. Her clothing consists of a leather top and cotton brown pants, she wore quite many layers, her second layer being some chainmail and then armor, she wore shoulder plates, a small chest plate. She has a long deep green cloak, she has a long-sword on her hip- with her bow and arrows on her back. She carries a medical bag full of herbs and items with her wherever she may go.

Voice: It’s very silky and almost ethereal, but when she becomes angered or frustrated, or stern, it changes and becomes like a sharp knife- it cuts into you quickly and fast.

{Elsa - Frozen 2}

[Voice]

"I understood myself only

after I had destroyed myself.

And only in the

process of fixing myself,

did I know who

I really was."

Personality: Many would describe her as motherly, gentle, kind, thoughtful, friendly and warm. But she can actually be quiet cunning and intimating, she is a survivalist at heart and will never shake off her habit of memorizing everything around her, she can be quite careful and cautious even with her very free-spirit and energetic aura. She, of course, knows when to let loose and party, but she is usually quite calm and still mainly. She enjoys to watch people and observe them; not in a creepy way, she is just fascinated with how certain people will act in certain ways depending on situations, it also helps her learn how to approach certain people and be able to ease them. She's naturally soft-spoken and is always looking for peaceful outcomes.

Perks: She is very caring and kind, she is always willing to hold someone to give the comfort or slap someone straight across the face when they need it. She isn’t afraid of telling the truth either- but knows how to put it in a way that won’t harm people, but sometimes she fails at that. She has a life quote she goes by, “Light always shines in the darkest places…” And she lives like that, wanting to bring peace and happiness to the darkest places. She has a lot of life experiences which make her quite wise and gives great advice.

Flaws: Even though she may seem so ‘perfect’ her flaws are severe, though she is great at social interaction, she doesn’t care much for statues- which gives her trouble sometimes. And she has a bad habit of manipulating situations for her gain, even if she has no ill-will, she likes things to be in her control, as in a way she needs to know what will happen next or who will say something next- it’s a comfort thing for her, she gets very anxious in surprise or unexpected situations. She has a habit of rambling about a lot of things- she tends to be an overthinker. She has discovered she is not as in control of her emotions as she would like to be.

Current Mood: "I’ll be fine.”

Usual Mood: Motherly | Calm | Happy

Mental State: She has a strong mentality, it is very hard to break her and she has a deep resolve and is usually always in a healthy state of mind.

Languages

Elven {Speak, Read, Write}

[Native Tounge]

Common {Speak, Read, Write}

[Fluent]

Fae {Speak}

[Basics]

"In a world where

everyone wears a mask,

its a privilege

to see a soul."

Religion/Cult: Shalherana - Theodra

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Short-Term Goals:

» Find a suitable living place ☆

» Meet new people ☆

» Perfect her pumpkin pie ☆

» Get a well-paying job ☆

» Become more well-versed with healing/medicine ○

» Find someone who could teach her more about medicine and magic ○

» Figure out these emotions...

» Prove that she can become a worthy Formist ○

Long-Term Goals:

» Settle down ○

» Have children ○

» Make the world a peaceful place ○

» Become a famous songstress ○

» Become a known teacher/healer ○

» Become a Formist ○

[ Completed- ☆

Working on it- ○

Failed- × ]

Medicine [7/10]

"Having been training and learning a lot recently, her skills have grown considerably- she now carries a bountiful amount of supplies in her bag.”

Swordsmanship [7/10]

"She is well versed in swordsmanship enough to be able to teach, though she doesn't practice it often enough..."

Archery [10/10]

"She is most skilled in this (Besides baking) a skill she has always been naturally talented in."

Hand to Hand Combat [6/10]

"With practice, she has gotten better, but she has so much more room to improve."

Baking/Cooking [Over 9000]

"If God wanted a hand cooked meal he'd hire her."

Sewing [3/10]

"She knows how to stitch wounds up, but hand her fabric and a needle and she'll probably create a monster..."

Riding [5/10]

"She is better at hopping through trees..."

Hunting [8/10]

"She is a survivalist at heart, which ables her to hunt and track well."

Songstress [9/10]

“The voice of an angel...”

Teaching [6/10]

"She's a good teacher, but she still has a lot to learn before she can really teach more."

"There are friends,

there is family,

and then there are

friends that

become family."

[x] for themes

{request if you want themes}

—Respected—

Duchess Dara Silveria: "A very beautiful and alluring woman...I hold her in high respect as she seems to be very suited for her job- and she is quite...enchanting.."

[@RagingLunacy]

Lady Raalvara: "A woman of honor I can already tell, I see you as now a friend and someone who I know deserves respect and support- I hope that we may grow in our friendship."

[@Raal]

Lady Sugar: "A kind and thoughtful woman, mother to Dara and grandmother to Illy- I admire her and hold much respect for her. I hope that I will be able to aid her family and city."

[@Ruu Darling]

Milah: "A friend of Sugar's- I admire her abilities greatly and I hope to learn more about her."

[@Jazzper]

Kopii: "He has given me much to ponder and much to start working on. I feel as though to be embarrassed for being so childish...but I admire his knowledge and calmness."

[@Omikuji]

Trusted

Rook: “A man who seems to have a darkness to him, he seems quite honorable and genuine. I don’t doubt he has great things ahead of him.”
"He is an honorable and strong-willed man. I admire him, from how willingly he accepts his mistakes and takes responsibility for them (Even if I do not quite agree with his punishments...) I feel as though I am able to trust him and I hope we become closer as days go by. I have decided to stand by him- and I do not think I will ever regret such a decision."

"You...You deserve so much. You listened to me and cradled me and comforted me in a time where I needed it most. I know I can trust you with my all- and that I will not walk away from you, I will stay by your side always. Even if it means my heart aches to know that you may be with another- as long as you are happy.
That is all I need. That is all I ever need."

[x]
[@ZeAfroGentleman]

—Befriended—

Stella: "A sweet child I have only just met, but I like her already."

"I shall protect you dear one- you are far too precious for me to let go of."

[@Mudpaw11]

—Liked—

Branko: “An interesting man, he seems like the type to be gruff but I have a feeling he’s nicer then he lets on...”

"Rumors spread around you like flies...but I must hear it from you yourself before I believe them."

[@Kostadim]

Fronslin: "He is quite gentlemanly like, He seems to be aiming for a noble cause...I wish to learn and know more from him."

[@Fronslin]

Sofia: "A sweet young girl- be strong and brave my dear, I promise I will do all I can to make you feel better."

"Such a brave young lady! No wonder you are related to Eren! You have a great future ahead of you my dear."

[@DizPanda]

Connor: "Your quite nice and kind, very fun to talk too! I hope we have more chats sometimes..."

"I heard the terrible news...I hope Shalherana shall bless you..."

[@Mudpaw11]

Rowley: "A nice lad I suppose- I do wonder how his partner can deal with a man like him..."

[@Philipe]

Quill: "A wonderful woman from what I've seen- I do hope we can talk more!"

[@Juvix_]

Illyrana: "A sweet young girl who is Dara's daughter I believe- she is also friends with Stella. She’s very sweet and I quite like her!"

[@The Cartoon Witch]

Marceau: “A very sweet lad, he seems to be quite the charmer when it comes to Illy- let’s just hope his boldness does not get him into trouble.”

[@Morbid]

—Unsure—

Cedlas: “A kind man who has given me a place to stay- I hope to repay him for his generosity and kindness. I have a feeling I may be able to trust him.”

"I am wary of you...I do not like to assume things- but I have heard so many nasty rumors about you I feel a need to be cautious. I do hope they aren't true.
Please prove me wrong."

[@Swiftspear]

Disliked

Eren: “A nice young lad who I think is quite noble- he wanted to learn and grow in his swordsmanship skills and I hope that I can be of more help to him in the future.”
"You charmed me and wooed me, but now I believe I must take my heart back...I am sorry to have pressured you- maybe one day we can come together again, but I feel as though perhaps we were not meant to be...”

"I want to be mad at you...and yet I cannot help but smile when you are around. I wonder- where will our relationship go from here?"

"I can't keep hoping for something that'll never come. You gave me empty promises just like he did and have made no move to try and talk to me.
I hope you enjoy spreading you legs apart for all those women you see."

[x]
[@DraKonum]

"Whether they realized it or not, they were doubting possibility, and the unknown. They believed I would fail. And when we only believe what has been said before,

what has been done before, we give our own power away. Possibility evaporates; potential melts and seeps away deep into the earth below us. We cut ourselves short

by thinking this way. I have always felt that it is from what we believe that our lives are created, not the other way around."

Attachments

Last edited:

CreativeAJ

Hollows Explorer
Villager
dialfluid
dialfluid
Villager
This is an alt character! Not sure how much I'll use her but hopefully as much as I use Ylva!

CreativeAJ

Hollows Explorer
Villager
dialfluid
dialfluid
Villager
I realized her goals weren’t filled out lol, fixed that and hopefully relations will be coming soon~

CreativeAJ

Hollows Explorer
Villager
dialfluid
dialfluid
Villager
Some relations, new goals and theme songs coming soon!
If I missed someone lemme know~

CreativeAJ

Hollows Explorer
Villager
dialfluid
dialfluid
Villager
Updated relations- added skills and trainings and now you can request to have themeeees!
updated little things too
If I missed anyone just poke!

Last edited: