Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Live Reads

What book would you most like listening too?

• The Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirate Latitudes by Michael Crichton

• The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

• Dinotopia by James Gurney

• World War Z by Max Brooks

• Total voters

NinjoNick

Lord of Altera
Hello ladies, gentlemen, and also including chimpanzees and Humboldt Squid! I am here with a proposition. A long time ago, in a different community, I was asked to read stories and books in the same style of audio books, I read things such as The Hobbit, Jurassic Park, and even A Song of Ice and Fire, making sure to have almost every character have an unique voice and to make things as dramatic and intense as possible when needed.

So I have been struck with inspiration to do something like that again. I have a rather large collection of books, novels, and series that can be read, however, as I am keeping the ratings for the books the same as the rating for role-play on the server, I must refuse to read anything by George R. R. Martin. I will provide the list of books that will be read in the poll.

Readings will commence at 10:00 pm EST every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I believe I will most likely use the "Story Time" channel.

The first reading will begin on Monday, January 18th at 10:00 pm EST.