Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Looking for a Personal Assistant / Bodyguard

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Title pretty much sums everything up. I'm looking for someone to be my personal assistant and bodyguard.

Details:

• I would like this to be a new character, though I will consider characters that have already been in existence.
  • Character must be intelligent enough to manage a schedule and carry out complex tasks
  • Must be devoutly loyal to both my character and house Cromarcky.
  • (this one will probably turn most people away) I need this to be your main character. Meaning, If you're on and I'm on, you are this character. I don't mind you having alt accounts, but they need to be for when I am not online.
  • I need you to be regularly active, and while not a must, I would greatly appreciate you using teamspeak regularly as well.

Now, in return I can promise a steady income of radiants, as well as a number of other perks related to being the bodyguard of the Mogul of Cromarcky. Before I discuss any specifics, first I need you to post your interest here, along with a link to your character profile, or if you're going to make a new character type up a very quick description and background here.

Once you've posted interest, I will read over your profile (or what you wrote for the new character). If I think the character is compatible, we will have a roleplay session or two to determine how well we work together, and how well you handle the position. If all these steps go well, then we will negotiate payment and perks in detail then.

I do not expect much of a response, mainly due to the "main character" requirement. However, I do thank you for taking the time to read this, even if you do not choose to apply for the position. If you would like to still do this, but have an issue with some of the points I'm asking, feel free to suggest compromises.

Good Luck to any who apply!

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
*fingers twitch because he can't guard the leaders of all the houses at the same time*

BAH.

-K9

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
You know you'd rather guard me. ha.

I believe that you, my dear gentlemen, have clearly misunderstood and underestimated the strong bonds that hold me and Ulberht together. Might I show you an example of what true brolove might look like?

''BBY COM HRE'' ''WAT BRO'' ''U WANA B GRLFREND?'' ''OK SWETHART''

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Y'see, if I had four arms, two brains and another pair of eyes, I'd happily help. But pre existing body-guard duties are already a thing. But, y'know, I wish you all the best of luck on your upcoming search.

-K9

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Thanks K9.

Like I said, I'm not expecting many at all (if any) responses, but I figured I should throw it out there just in case. It would add to roleplay immensely, and someone being so close to me would learn an awful lot more than the common player...

Plus I have cookies. So, yeah. Come on down while they are still fresh.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
I'd consider it, though like I said above I really would need you to be alright with being this character whenever I'm roleplaying.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... I think my exhaustion-befuddled mind finds that I had both a journal and a bodyguard and or semi-servant before Marcus much more amusing than I normally would. :p

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
I don't think Marcus and Barroes would work out.

He doesn't have any active ill will toward him, but he does remember how incredibly close Barroes was to leading an army up to Riddleport's front door. It just wouldn't make sense for him to turn around and hire you to be one of his most trusted personnel.

You could retire Barroes for the time being and make a character for this until you get an alt to put Barroes on, if you are so inclined to work for Marcus.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Nwalme is currently trying to "fix" a brainwashed kid who was rescued from Estes' cult.
at the end of it, at the very least, I see him loyal as a dog, if not brainwashed in a different fashion...

On an alt of mine that can be logged on whenever I'm online, but thats a long-term suggestion :D

If anything, I'd go for it if I.. had more alts. Seems to be a common woe-
Though, I suggest keeping this bumped so anyone who catches it can be interested-