Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Looking For Bodyguard

Fluffy Bristle

Lord of Altera
Legend
FluffyBristle
FluffyBristle
Legend
83587917ba92f90d70510b4a2509c4a6.png

[!] There is a poster, posted around in Storms and Queensport. The handwriting is somewhat scratchy but legible. [!]

My name is Isla, and I am currently looking for a bodyguard for myself and my family. Pay will be given. Meet me in the tavern in Storms if you’re interested- I have every right to turn you down. Looking for someone capable of fighting and protecting myself and others. You are not required to be with me all the time- just be in the region that I’m currently in. Thank you for considering me.

Isla Vawdrey.

On an OOC note! If you’re looking to take this job, please message me on discord or post something here on the forums! My discord tag is fluffy boi#2051.
On another OOC note- please do not feel heartbroken if Isla turns your character down. She’s going to be rather picky with this- and I apologize if you get turned down.
Thank you for looking at this

Attachments

Fluffy Bristle

Lord of Altera
Legend
FluffyBristle
FluffyBristle
Legend
[!] There's a small addendum made on each of the posters. It reads as follows.

Any blacksmiths interested in making a weapon can come to find me as well, as I need one for myself. Thank you for your time.

Isla.