Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Looking for Scandinavian Female Vocals!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Valheim.jpg

Hi!

I know our community is spread across the world. I'm looking for someone from a Scandinavian country who will sing female vocals on my upcoming original Valheim song.
I've got the lyrics in English and they'll need to be translated to their native language and sung back to me after I sing it in English.
If you are that someone or if you know that someone, please get in touch with me. There's a 10% featured artist cut of the royalties (lifetime) that'll go entirely to whomever fills that role.
You'll work with a team of professional musicians, so we'll do our best to accommodate you!

I hope this is gonna work! Fingers crossed!​

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
10% honestly kinda juicy, all things considered.
I've been using 10% for artists when I first work with them. Gotten the number off of internet that it's usually between 10 and 25. So far all of the artist I've worked with thought it juicy enough yeah haha

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Any girl/woman of Norse, Swedish or Danish nationality who wants to sing? Last call, we will have to just go with English if I can't find anyone anywhere. If you've got friends who might be interested please let em know!