Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

| Looking for Work |

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
There is a wooden board that is leaned against the message board at Storm's Landing, near the tavern. A scene is carved into the wood, with the etchings darkened with black paints. It seems to be a landscape view of the Landing's harbor. Tacked to it on a nail hangs a simple parchment.

===============================

My name is Veijashil Kevasn, and today is your lucky day.

You need paintings for your house? I'll paint you and will be kind enough to leave out those blemishes.

You need someone to run your tavern? I'll make it the best damned tavern on the continent in one month.

Need a scholar, cook, librarian, crotchspawn wrangler? You get the idea.

I'm looking for something to entertain me. Shit at physical labor though, so don't ask. Botany, painting, cooking, gambling, hustling the hustlers. You name it, I'll probably do it. Wages and housing required.

Don't miss this opportunity to have someone of my caliber Write a letter marked to Vei and hand it to Jack and let me know your interest.

===============================

OOC: Trying something unconventional here. Send me a convo with a letter if your character is looking for any kind of worker. Vei is.. a little bit different.